21.

We have been running for probably an hour or so and we are almost there. I just want to get this over with so I can leave the jerk for good. I start to hear people talking and we slow down, soon we find our selves at the edge of Joshua's territory. "What is your business, rogue?" The man at the border says, making Xavier growl before he shifts back. "Don't call me a rogue, I am Alpha Xavier of the cove pack, I am here with your Alpha, and my mate." Xavier states and I walk up beside him still in wolf form, I kinda don't want them to know who I am, and I think Xavier gets that for he doesn't say anything about me. The man looks at my wolf in slight shock before he shakes his head slightly and looks behind us. "Who is that?" He questions looking at Taylor. "That is Taylor, my beta."

"Why didn't you bring your male Beta? Instead of his mate?" Xavier Taylor and I all three growl at him, and Taylor steps up. "I hold the spot of Beta, as my mother did." The man scoffs but nods his head. "You may enter." the man says and nods to each of us as we walk past. Taylor and Xavier shift back and we head to their pack house

"Once we get to the pack house a few people are outside and I nervously look around then shift, I shouldn't be afraid of them, I am not the old Eclipse, I am brave and a leader. I hold my head high as Joshua leads us into the pack house, we walk into the kitchen, and of course, this is the most busy place of the pack, another thing, the house isn't looking to clean, I guess I did really hurt them when they left. I almost smirk at that, but hold it back.

"Oh look who it is, the Omega has crawled back to us like the pathetic mutt she is." Someone says behind us. I turn around to find Brittney, the packs drama queen, I roll my eyes. Great, just what I needed. "What are you rolling your eyes at mutt?" "Oh you know, nothing to amazing." I look at her as she glares at me. "Well then it wasn't me." "Look, I would love to stay and chit chat, but I have work to do."

"You sure do, you have a lot to clean up around here." "Not that kind of work." I say before I turn to look at Joshua. "Whee have they been getting in from the most?" I question. "The east border." "How many guards do you ave up?" I ask. "About five or so, the rogues will appear behind the guards, we have even been adding more the the other border lines as well, we have no clue how they are getting in."

"Wait wait WAIT! You are getting this mutts help? How on earth will she be of any help?" "You were at the meeting, she runs the borders for fun, remember?" He says and I look down, I did run them for fun, I would also hunt for fun and even go outside our territory, good thing I did to, it helped me when I ran. "Oh that, yeah no, I was on my phone tuning yall out." She says then giggles, fluttering her eye lashes in a awful attempt to flirt with Joshua. "Well there was your first mistake." I say to her. "Ugh, shut up mutt." "Awww, you shouldn't talk to yourself like that." I say then turn back to Joshua. "I will walk the borders then move from there, I need you to link the patrol guards telling them I will be walking them in and out of wolf form."

"Ok, on it." He says then his eyes fog over. "Ok, done." He says as his eyes come back into focus. "Mk. I'm gonna head out, I will tell you what I find." I say then walk back outside, I walk to the edge of the border and shift, I then start at a trot walking the border.

I hear a twig snap behind me and almost stop walking, but I continue like I didn't hear it, if its a rogue I need to figure out where its going, and if I stop it will know I heard it. "Hey you." Aughhhh. Dark says in my head. Agreed. I say back. "Hey! I am talking to you!" She yells again, before I feel someone grab my arm and I am spun around, I don't even feel like fighting it. "Don't ignore me!" I stare at her blankly. "Brittney, I have work to do, and you are getting in the way." I say with a slight growl at the end.

"I know! The pack house is looking awful! You have been neglecting your duties as Omega! And Alpha Josh won't be happy about it." I roll my eyes. "Like I said before, not that kind of work." "Listen here mutt, first off don't roll your eyes at me, second off, we don't need your help, its isn't like you can fight, and third off, keep your eyes off Joshua, he is mine." I roll my eyes again, I really am not in the mood for drama. "He is all yours, I have my own mate." She rolls her eyes. "Whatever, it is pretty obvious Xavier is in love with me."

I roll my eyes and put my hand on my head, I am starting to get a headach from her annoying voice. "I really don't need this, I have enough problems without you, now, please let me continue my work." I say then I turn around without waiting for her reply and shift, I was walking in human form but I just want away from her. I trot away from her until I hear a growl behind me, I turn around to see her in wolf form growling at me as she bares her teeth. I don't have time for this.

She moves her feet slightly and I easily dodge her when she lunges. She lunges at me from the side and I duck down and slightly bite her back leg when she passes over me. She hits the ground and lets out a wimper before she gets back up and crouches down again, baring her teeth and growling.

I growl back at her and lung over her, she gets up quickly and I bite her tail, she turns around and slightly wimpers, I take the time of her turning around and go underneath her, biting her back leg as I do so, then jumping up and making her go about five feet in the air, she lands beside me on the ground and lets out a long wimper and lay her head down before she shifts back. "You mutt, how dare you attack me." I bark at her before I shift back. "Are you being for real!! You attacked me!" She snickers. "Its your word against mine." I stare at for for a second before I mind link Taylor. This girl, she got mad at me saying I was Omega and stuff then had the nerve to tell me to 'keep my eyes off Joshua' then she attacked me! Tell Xavier and Joshua that we are at the east border and to come get her, she is a wimp, I hardly hurt her, oh and she also said 'how dare you hurt' me then said 'its your word against mine when I told her she attacked me!

That jerk! I'll tell them, I can't belive she said all of that, as if you would ever take Joshua back!

I know right! Aughh!

Soon I see Xavier Taylor and Joshua come into view. "What did you do to my pack member!" Joshua yells and gets in my face, making Xavier growl. I roll my eyes. "She attacked me, and she is fine, I hardly even hurt her." "She doesn't look fine." He says looking at her. "That is because she is a wimp, she starts a fight with me then can't even hold her own." I say and Brittney gowls, I just smirk at er. "The truth can hurt honey." "it isn't the truth, you attacked me, then almost killed me!" I scoff. "Yeah, that is totally the truth, it is reverse day by the way." I smirk at her. "Now I have a job to do, and don't even speak." I say as she opens her mouth.
"Bye."

I say and turn around.

This is going to be a long trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it? I hope you did!

Leave feedback in the comments!

QOTC! What do you think of Brittney? Personly I think she is a jerk ;)

Anywho! Bye my Turtles!

Word count!
1480!