28. Explaining

"Cage," I say because he hasn't responded yet, he sigh before looking into my eyes. "Listen Eclipse, I am not the person to-" I cut him off, "don't give that crap, you are the person to tell me, you're my brother, Cage." I say staring right back, he sighs and sits down, patting the spot next to him, "if you must know." I nod my head as I sit down.

"Okay Eclipse, you are going to be shocked when I tell you this, and you might not belive me, but, you are a royal, basically, you are the daughter of the Alpha King and the Luna Queen." I look at him shocked and he continues. "You are first in line, Eclipse, even if I am older, our dad married into the Alpha King line, because they were mates, our mother is the true Queen." He looks at me. "Why- how did we both get to the star pack, then?" I question and he sighs. "Our kingdom, it... Rogues, thousands of them, I barely remember it myself, but they were angry because of how powerful we were, you know, how rogues are attacking here? It was like that there, only, there were so many that we hardly stood a chance, our mother and father, wanting to protect us and also keep the line running, got one of her maids, the one she trusted the most, to take us to the star pack, she knew they were a small pack and that we wouldn't be noticed very easily, I know this because, even though at the time I was two, hey left a note with me, because one of us needed to know." He pauses.

"And because you were first in line, they didn't want you knowing until you were ready, in case someone found out, like someone you trusted, because there in bound to be people that would kill you in this pack, I do hope, however, that your pack won't, but anyways, the kingdom was overrun, our parents barely got out alive, and we lost hundreds, maybe even thousands of our people, the guilt is eating them alive-" "How do you know this? Are they sending you letters?" I question and he looks down, "yes, they send me letters, though not to often, to check up on me and you, I was so worried when I let you leave that you would die, but I also knew I had to before that pack killed you, because with ow they treated you.. it was bound to happen, and belive me, when I told mom and dad that I let you go, I got a very long letter about how they better hope nothing happens to you, and thank gosh nothing did," he lets a smile appear on his face, "because I don't think I would be alive right now, and plus I wouldn't have met my mate if it wasn't for you."

"Cage, is the kingdom still living? Is there people there right now? Taking orders from our mom and dad?" He looks down at his hands and shakes his head. "Mom and dad asked me to go have a look, to see if the kingdom was still okay, they said they were weak, I went and looked Eclipse, there is nothing left, just ruins of the old place, but no rogues are there, all the people that lived fled the area and are probably either now rogues, or are living in another pack." He stops speaking and I just sit there letting it all sink in. "How old was I? When it all happened?" I ask. "You were about one year old, I was almost three." "What ever happened to the maid?" "I'm not sure.. I think she dropped us off here and then left, she might be at a pack, but there is really no telling,"

"So... I am Luna Queen?" I ask and he nods his head, "one day we will have a ceremony, making you Queen, then once you marry Xavier, he will be Alpha King." My head snaps up in his direction and my eyes widen, "easy! I never said it had to be soon, I was just saying once yall take that step," I look down before speaking. "I do want to, I just think I am too young.. speaking of Xavier.. I should tell him and Taylor," I say standing up and Cage stands up with me.

"I just realized something!" I say and he gives me a questioning look, "with all that happened I completily forgot about Jake!" I shout before shifting into my wolf as we get outside only to have Cage stop me, "one more thing, have you ever seen your wolf?" And in that moment I realize that I don't even know what my wolf looks like, with everything that has happened, I have never had a moment to look at myself, I shake my head and he gestures for me to follow him.

"Your wolf is honesty amazing, its from our mothers side," he says as he leads me into his room, he walks over to a mirror and gestures for me to look in it, when I do I gasp.

I am a black wolf, like a pure black wolf, the darkest black I have ever seen, it looks like I am looking into a black hole, then it is the other bits, my paws the tip of my tail and the tip of my right ear is white along with the tip of my snout, then, on my right shoulder blade, it looks like a wolf howling at a moon, "that is the leader mark, only you and our mom has it, them of course her mom and her mom and so on, you first daughter will have it." He says. All of this is not even to mention the fact that I am at Cage's elbow, and Cage  it about 6'2. I'm tall. I link to him. "Yes you are, so is my wolf and mom and dads wolf, you could possibly get taller, we'll see though." He says. I need to go tell Xavier and Taylor, and also go check on Jake. I link again. "I wouldn't bother with him, he is fine and he was a jerk to you." He says and I look down.

He said he was sorry, I said I forgave him, it will take some time though. I say and he nods his head, we head outside and start heading towards the hospital.

Time to see what they think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OooooooOOOoooo!

What did you think?

Stuff is finally unfolding! I am so excited!

Thanks again for 1K still super happy! lol.

QOTC! What do you think about Eclipse being a Royal?

Let me know!

Bye my Fabulous Potato Turtles! Love you guys!

Word count!
1136!

Ah, shut up Dursley, yeh great prune.

                                                                 -Rubius Hagrid