15.

"What!" I scream. "First you reject me, then when I save you, you try to take me back and say you are going to make Taylor an Omega as well. Then you tell Beth that no one deserves to go trough the pain of a rejection, right in front of me! Then you ditch us. And now you show up saying you want my help! I'll have you know that I am the Luna of this pack and I have things that I do have to do!" I clench my fists in anger and my wolf is growling in my head. The mate that rejected me came to my pack to ask for my help! Heck to the no!

"Come on, please Eclipse?" "Do you really think please is going to cut it? Well guess what! Its not!" "But rogues keep getting on my land!" My wolf calms down slightly and I un-clench my fists. "Even if I did want to go, I can't, like I said, I am the Luna of this pack and I do have stuff to do-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, Your I'm the Luna crap, cut it, the Alpha is much more important and does much more stuff." That's it, me and my wolf are fuming right now and I know that my eyes are turning black. "I'll have you know, that the Luna does very important pack work, helps with cooking, with kids and much, much more."

"I do not like the fact that you not only just insulted my mate, but every other Luna out there, Luna's are very important to the pack and without them most packs would probably fall to the ground, and you lost your chance at having a Luna, though I'm glad you did, for if you hadn't I wouldn't have my wonderful and beautiful mate right here." Xavier steps in, I know he was biting his tongue trying to let me deal with it but that comment pushed him over the edge. "Who are you to speak, 'Alpha Xavier' I can have another mate you know, how you were Eclipse's second chance mate, I can have one of those you know." He says with a smirk  on his face like he has won.

I bust out laughing.

"No you can't, once you rejected me you lost your chance at ever having a mate, you will sometimes have pain that feels like heartburn, you will be forever mateless, and I? I will feel none of that because I was the one you got rejected, not the one who rejected." I say, slight venon seeping into my words, but can you really blame me? I did nothing to him and he rejected me then came to my pack and asked for help, that doesn't even include everything else he did. And do you wanna know the worst part?

I feel bad.

I feel bad for saying everything mean I just said. I even kinda feel bad that he will never have a mate or a proper Luna. Any werewolf he ever dates will probably end up leaving him when they find their mate unless they were rejected or they already rejected their mate.

I shouldn't feel as bad as I do.

The guilt shouldn't eat me alive.

The guilt should be eating him alive.

Not me.

But I do.

And it does.

And I can't even stop it.

I can't help but feel bad for this jerk.

"Now please leave my pack." I say as I leave the kitchen and walk up to my room. Once there I break down. I start crying. I was keeping up walls through all of whats been going on lately but right now. Right now they are crumbling. Falling into pieces as the tears keep coming.

I cry about the fact that Beth is still around and that she still wants me dead.

I cry about the fact that I have had a brother this whole time and never even knew.

I cry about the fact that I could have lost my mate forever, had I just lost his scent.

I cry the way I wanted to cry when I did lose his scent, and the fear that went through me, even though I hid it.

I cry how I wanted to when Joshua rejected me, the pain me and Dark went through.

I cry about the fact that I don't even need to cry, because I now have Xavier, and I have Taylor, and now I even have my brother.

I have a Family that loves me and would die for me.

I have a family that I love and that I would die for.

I have no reason to be crying right now, yet the tears keep coming.

Some tears of sadness, some tears of fear, even some that are tears of joy.

Xavier then comes in, holding me in his arms letting me cry, not even asking questions, and eventually, the only tears I am crying are tears of joy, I know I needed to cry, but I hate crying, showing weakness. But I can trust Xavier. Just like I can trust Taylor, and Cage, and Rebeca, and so many others. I love my family.

That when it dawns on me.

Tears aren't weakness.

Tears are strength.

Tears are power.

+

I wake up the next morning in my bed, I guess I fell asleep and Xavier put me in bed. Just as I am getting out of bed Xavier comes in with two bowls in hand, followed by Taylor who has other snacks. Xavier places the bowls on my nightstand and I see it is mint chocolate chip ice cream. He kisses my forehead before walking out the door. Taylor comes and plops next to me on the bed, still in her PJs. "I realized we hadn't spent time with each other in a while, plus we still need to watch Vampire Diaries." I smile at her and pull out the remote. "We've upgraded." she says pointing to the ice cream. I laugh. "Indeed we have." I say.

And so we watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it?

I know it is kinda sad but eh.

Another thing. Please read?

I have started a YouTube channel and I will be posting Minecraft and Roblox videos (mainly Minecraft) So if you like those kinds of videos please check out my channel at Roxly Gaming.

Two in one day!?!? Even though it's twelve forty hehehe, still counts!

Bye my turtles!

Word count!
1088!