34. War!

I hear a scream fill the air as more and more howls come. "Xavier, get your warriors, I have to make sure everyone is protected." I say, "our warriors, be safe." He says before giving me a quick kiss on the lips and running off. "Everyone! Get to the pack house now! Taylor, make sure our parents and Xavier's are safe, I have to go get the kids safe." She nods before she yelling at everyone to follow her, picking up Diana while my mom quickly picks up Susan and they run off, shifting as they get to the woods.

I quickly follow after them shifting and bolting off like a bullet through the woods, barely missing trees as I run to the pack house, after about two minutes it comes into view and I shift before running in and up to my room. I struggle with the zipper of my dress before I finally unzip it and throw it on my bed, I get dressed in record time in some yoga pants and a light blue tank. As I leave my room Taylor comes up to me. "Your parents won't go into the safe room, they want to fight." She says. "Where are they?" "In their room," I nod before running off and getting there just as they exit, "we are fighting, Eclipse, and nothing you say can stop us." My mother says, "Mom, dad, they want to end our line, they will target you both, I know yall aren't well and I will not let you die, you will listen to Taylor and go down to the safe room, I will be distracted, go, now!" I yell and my dad opens his mouth to protest but I cut him off. "NOW!" I yell my voice full of power, my dad sighs before muttering a 'fine' and Taylor leads them to the safe room that is located underground.

Just then Xavier's voice comes through the pack link. Everyone down to the living room now, your Luna will lead you to the safe room, anyone who wishes to fight and can fight come outside, war is upon us. I run down to the living room and see that people are already filing in as multiple 'yes Alpha's' go through the link, some men and women are also making their way outside to help fight. "Before anyone goes outside I want to say that we are not forcing you to fight, it is your choice, now, follow me to the safe room." I say and walk off at a quick pace with multiple people behind me.

"Stay in here!" I say as we get there and they file through, I then close the door. This door can only be opened fro the inside unless you are of the top ranks! The code to get in is three knocks, then two knocks, the five knocks! Do not open this door to anyone to who does not do the code! I say through the pack link so everyone can here before leaving and running outside. "they aren't here yet, but we can hear them coming." Xavier says as I stand beside him, "Eclipse, be safe out there, I know they are after you and I would make you stay in the safe room but I know you would never listen." "You be safe out there as well, Xavier, we're married, you are pretty much a royal now, they will target you as well if they know. I love you Xavier." I say, " love you to, Eclipse." He says and I kiss him before I see wolves appearing out of the woods.

It is time! Everyone, I am honored to be your Alpha! And if anything happens to anyone know I love you all! Xavier's voice rings through the link as we all shift and charge at the wolves, meeting them half way, then all heck breaks loose. I meet a wolf slightly smaller than me and he goes for my leg but I dodge his attack and bite his shoulder blade, tasting blood. He whimpers in pain and goes for my neck, I dodge just barely and I feel his teeth slide against my fur, I then tackle him to the ground and his head hits hard against the ground, he is out like a light.

I turn to the right and see one of the pack members I know as Jace fighting a wolf, I then see two wolves about to pounce on him and let out a loud growl before tackling the bigger of the two, Jace takes care of the one he was fighting and turns to see me and the two wolves, he appears to connect the dots because I see him give a grateful nod of his head basically saying thank you.

The wolf gets out from underneath me and we circle each other, he snaps at me every few seconds and eventually lunges at me, I barely dodge and bite his back leg as he goes by, he lands on the ground with a thud and gets back up, we start to circle again and I notice he is now limping, I lunge at him and knock him to the ground knocking him out before I notice a pack member being cornered by three wolves as she takes on another, I lunge at the middle and smallest one knowing I can take it out easily because it is likely and Omega.