33. Marriage?

I nod my head as a tear escape my eye, "yes." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck as he stands up. "A million times yes, I love you Xavier." Dark is running circles in my. Let me speak to him and his wolf!

"He wants to talk to her," Xavier says and I nod my head, "mine too." I say and let Dark take control as Xavier's eyes turn gold then green, "I love you," "I love you too." He says back as they hug and then control comes back to me and I can feel that Dark is talking to him, that was short. We linked, we wanted to let yall talk as well, I just wanted to hug him really.

Thanks, and that understandable.

I let go of him as I feel him grab my hand and slide the ring on it, "do you like the ring?" He questions, I haven't even looked at it yet. I look down and see a small diamond on a silver band, the diamond very tiny diamonds that go around the bottom and get slightly bigger as they go up the the middle of the ring where there is a crescent moon on each side. "Its beautiful," I say, "is it too small?" He questions and I laugh, "I would have been happy if I didn't even have a ring." I say and kiss his cheek, "its perfect."

He smiles, "so your mom wanted to see you as soon as the deed was done." He says and I nod, "I'm sure Taylor would like to know as well." I say and Xavier wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a kiss on the forehead before gesturing with his head towards the pack house, I nod and he lets go of my waist and we both shift.

I'm so happy! I say to Dark Moon as we run to the pack house. Me too! I am so happy that we'll be married! Ughh! I can't wait!

Me neither!

And she leaves, probably to go scream.

We get to the pack house and shift before running in, "Mrs. Night!" "Taylor!" We scream at the same time. "Eclipse! Theres-" Taylor begins but is cut off by my mom. "Did no one tell you?" Then my dad comes in. "Why did no one tell you?" I cut them all off, "tell us what!" I scream, and Taylor is the first to speak being used to me screaming. "We got a letter, the rogues have called war and said to be ready in seven days time, they said war will be at dusk on Saturday. Wiat, whats that?" She says seeing my hand, "he proposed, wheres the letter? I need to see it, if it will be i one week, we need to be ready." I say and my mother screams. "Ekk! I was afraid he chickened out! The letter is in your office." I grab his hand and we both run up to our office and I grab the not eas soon as we enter.

I read it and Xavier reads it over my shoulder.

War will be in seven days time, at dusk on Saturday, be ready, or don't, we don't really care, we won't be backing down.

Rogue King.

He calls himself a King. "Xavier.." I say putting the note down and turning to him. "Yes?" "If there is a war coming, I want to be married to you, we can just have a small one, just family and friends." He nods his head, "of course, I want to be married to you as well, we can do it tomorrow, or the day after.." he says and I nod, tomorrow, I don't want to wast time, I love you of course, but I don't want to loose anyone." He nods neither do I."

~

"So you can wear this dress, I think it will look perfect on you, then who are you inviting?" Taylor says looking at the dress I picked out. "Well, you, of course, my mom, my dad, Cage, your mom and dad, Xavier's, which I'm nervous about, oh, your little sister.. and that's about it." I say and she nods, "where at?" I think for a second before answering, "well if Xavier likes this spot, where he proposed at." I say thinking of the cliff overlooking the lake ad the forest, "about that, the only way I can tell you're exciting is the way you're bouncing, you're controlling it pretty well." She says.