Two ~ Mate?

It's freezing as I run to the east border, being unable to shift really makes it harder. Almost there. My wolf says. Almost free. I smile at the thought. I stop behind a tree as I near the east border and sniff the air. There was a pack meeting tonight so almost everyone is in the meeting room all the way back in the pack house. Anyone who is not at the meeting (say patrol guards) are listening and speaking though the pack mind link. So there shouldn't be too many guards patrolling.

I sniff the air again and smell Andy, one of the patrol guards. Do it, you have to. My wolf says. It's just so cold. I say back to her with a whimper. I know, just do it or you will get caught, the longer you wait the more you talk yourself out of it. My wolf says back.

I take a deep breath in and drop to the ground. I roll around to, hopefully, mask my sent. I sniff the air again and Andy's smell is fading. Good. I wait a few seconds and sniff again. He's gone.

Go.

I take off running at full speed. Twenty feet away from the border. Fifteen. Ten. Five.

"Hey." I freeze in my tracks.

No, no, no, no, no.

"Turn around." I slowly turn around and bow my head in respect. I sniff the air and find that it's Sam. Oh no, he's gonna tell Josh and then Josh will tell his dad and there is no telling what Alpha would do to me.

"Omeg- Eclipse?" He. .  said my name? More importantly, he stopped himself from saying Omega? "Eclipse what are you doing out here?"

Tell the truth. My wolf says. Are you sure? I say back. Yes.

"Leaving."

"What do you mean 'leaving'."

"I'm. .  running away." He looks at me in shock, then... understanding?

"Oh." He comes up to me and I wait for him to drag me back to the pack and tell them. Instead, though, he does the unthinkable.

He hugs me.

"I'm going to miss you, Eclipse." What!? "Y-your letting me leave?" I ask. "Yes, you don't deserve this, you also didn't deserve that harsh rejection, I'm not going to stop you from having a life where you do more than just clean." He says. I feel a tear fall down my cheek and I hug him in a tight embrace.

"Thank you, Sam."

"No problem, Eclipse. Just, one thing." I sigh as I look up at him, always a catch. "Be safe." DO WHAT! Am I sure this is Sam. "Okay? There are really deadly rogues out there." I nod my head. "You too." I whisper. "Go." He says and I nod again.

Go. Dark Moon says in my head. I turn on my heel and quickly run off as I see Sam run off. Probably to get to the spot he should have been.

How did you know? I ask Dark Moon. I don't know, I just... I just felt like I could trust him. She says. Well I'm glad I always trust your feelings. I say back with a small laugh. Yeah, me too. I feel her leave and I get engulfed in my own thoughts. The main one being 'I'm free'.

****************

We've been running for at least two hours. Dark Moon took control about an hour ago despite my protest. Of course, she didn't shift, just took control of my human body. Still, in her human form she can run much longer then I can. Normally Omegas can't run as long as she can, I find it odd.

Anyway, at this moment I'm arguing with Dark Moon for control.

No. I can run for much longer. She says. I don't care I want to run. I hate just sitting around in our mind. I say back. So do I! She says in protest. Pleassse.