Chapter 2

Natasha p.o.v
I went inside and was greeted by the warmness of the room and I was kind of glad because being outside had literally frozen my fingers solid.
After a while Sam came in and acted like he was in heaven. Then came Sharon and Steve who ironically enough has their arms wrapped around each other. I turn around and started to talk to Sam since I could do nothing but ignore them.
"So how many rooms are there?" Sam asked excitedly.
"3 rooms and 3 restrooms" I answered back.
"But there are 4 of us" Sam said.
" So, one of us will have to share a room. Just letting you know I'm not sharing a room with ANY of you. Clear" I said making it clear that I needed to have my space.
"Yes ma'am" Sam answer in a soldier tone. I started laughing and then Steve and Sharon came behind me.
"What you guys laughing about" asked Sharon in a sweet tone.
"Nothing much, just letting flying bird here know that I'm not sharing a room with anybody" I answered.
"Who you calling flying bird Romanoff" Sam asked jokingly.
"Well who else has a super cool uniform like that" I said.
"That's better" Sam said.
"Wait guys what do you guys mean by sharing a room aren't there enough rooms?" Steve asked.
"Well there are only 3 so somebody has to pair up" I said.
" Ohh don't worry I can share my room with you Steve" Sharon offered.
"Uhh..." Steve said.
"Good cause I wasn't about to share a room with my homie here. He is a lot of work" Sam said relieved to hear Sharon offer.
"Sure I'll pair up with you Sharon" Steve finally answer more confident then ever. Sharon smile sweetly blushing a bit and Steve blushing too. I could not stand watching them flirting with each other so I walk away to the kitchen. I served myself a cup of water and sat down because I was feeling more dizzy. I knew the reason why I felt like this was because I did not eat throughout the whole trip since I would always loose my appetite when I saw Sharon and Steve together.
I put my head down in the table and heard foot steps nearing me but I did not mind them until I heard an unfamiliar voice. A male voice.
"Hi my name is Mike" the stranger spoke as I lifted my head up from the table.
"Natasha Romanoff" I answer back.
"I'm the undercover Agent that is supposed to be in tomorrow mission" He said.
"Ohh right I almost forgot. You are supposed to be my fiancé for the mission" I said kind of embarrassed that I had almost forgotten what Nick orders were.
"Yeah" he said awkwardly.
"Well you are supposed to have a room in a hotel so you can spend the night in there. Let me walk you outside" I said kind of hinting that he had to leave.
"Uh yeah thanks. I came here to remind you about my undercover mission since Mr.Fury had told me that you would probably forget" he said while I was walking him to the door.
"Well thanks for coming by. See you tomorrow Mike" I said waving while he was going down the stairs.
"See you tomorrow Ms. Romanoff" he said kindly.
"Call me Natasha" I said.
"Well goodnight Natasha" he said and with that he left the house.