Chapter 18

Bucky p.o.v
I got closer to Natasha when the lights went off and told her that I really liked her in the ear to which she laughed so I guess it's fine with her or maybe she even likes me back. But then I noticed Natasha grabbing Steve hand and my heart soar of pain and jealousy and I knew just how to get Natasha back. I had known her for a pretty long time and knew her weak spots.
Steve p.o.v
I was so jealous that I could have just been a time bomb ready to explode. I was looking straight at the screen not enjoying the movie at all because of how touchy touchy Bucky and Natasha were when I felt Natasha hand on mine. I squeeze her hand and then she placed her head on my shoulder and said in my ear that she liked it when I got jealous because it showed that I liked her and I just laughed. She was tickling me in the neck with her hands and I could see how jealous that made Bucky because look at me with hatred something I would have never thought would be meant for me. I placed a kiss on Natasha shoulder and she just giggled.
/////////////////////////
Natasha p.o.v
The movie finished and it was great. Clint took the kids to bed and I was walking with Steve for some wired reason James kept following us. Probably because my room was next to his duh!!. Once we reached my room Steve gave me a kiss but it's was a passionate kiss and I kiss back he placed his hands in my waist and I placed my hands around his neck. I saw James from the corner of my eyes and he looked so mad at why I don't know because I never said or did anything to make him think I liked him. He stood and watch me kissing Steve and looked at me like I didn't really like Steve. I kissed Steve harder to show him that I was over him and that I wanted to be with Steve but he didn't believe me because he had a smirk in his face. I think he thought that I was trying to make him jealous but I wasn't. With that he walked away and went inside his room. Steve pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. Man I could get lost in those eyes and just smiled and gave me a kiss in the nose to which I blushed. He laughed at my gesture and I kissed him. I slowly open my room and pulled him in, I closed my door and locked it.