Chapter 20

Natasha p.o.v
When I got off the restroom I was surprised to by two strong arms wrapping around my waist. I slowly turned around to see Steve smiling at me. I looked straight into those beautiful blue eyes of his and slightly blushed from the memories that I had from last night. Yesterday was so magical I would remember that day FOREVER. I tip toed and kiss his nose in attempt to make him go after the kiss. Each time he aimed to kiss my lips I dodge it. I got off his grip and he ran after me but since I'm black widow I was able to move very quickly. Steve been super-soldier grabbed my wrist and pulled me so close to him there was no space between us; our bodies were touching and he slightly lifted my chin up and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips it soon deepened his hands traveled down to my shirt and I stopped.
"Come let's go eat babe" I said.
"But I want you" he said.
"Let's go we can't make them wait" I said as I gave one last passionate kiss.
"Okay you win let's go" he said. We walked to the kitchen table and Steve arms were wrapped around me. When Steve saw James his grip tighten and I moved closer to him if it was possible.
"NO WAY.YOU AND STEVE ARE TOGETHER.MY OPT FINALLY HAPPENED" Stark yelled.
"Yeah we are together" I confirm. We heard James laugh.
"Oh sorry I just remembered something funny that's all" James excused himself but I knew he laughed because he thinks that I'm trying to make him jealous.
Bucky(James) p.o.v
As Natasha entered the room I saw Steve arms were around her waist and jealousy built within me. Why would she go so far if she know that I LIKE her. As soon as she faked confirm that she and Steve her together I couldn't help but laugh it was funny how she was trying to make me jealous. I excused myself but I knew Natasha knew why I was laughing. The rest of the time Stark was talking about he loved that Steve and Natasha we together and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH... After the breakfast was done Steve got up kissed Natasha and left with Stark to do something he said he wasn't going to be back for a while. So it was time to start my plan. I called Sharon
"Hello..." Sharon said.
"Hey it's Bucky. So I was wondering if you want to be part of my plan to break Steve and Natasha apart now that they are together" I said.
"THEY ARE TOGETHER.Fine I'll do it that way I can have STEVE all to myself. What do I have to do" Sharon said and with that I put my plan to a start.
What you guys think??? Like what happened
Comment below.
Love Bri💋💋💋