Chapter 12

Natasha p.o.v
"You are a terrible liar Romanoff" Steve said.
"Hey that's my line" I said.
"Well I guess is mine now" Steve said. Steve and I were looking into each other's eyes and I was happy just looking at them and see some peace.
"Don't listen to what Sharon said she is just wrong because you are the most beautiful human been I have ever met" Steve said.
"But she is rig-" I was cut off my Steve lips connecting to mine I was in shock he is kissing me but not undercover but as himself as Steve Rogers. I slowly kissed him back now knowing that he liked. We kept kissing, Steve slowly placed a hand on my waist and the other one on my check. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept kissing him we need to catch our breath.
"I-I" I tried to say something but nothing came to my mouth.
"That was amazing" Steve said.
"Yeah that's what I meant to say" I said laughing.
"So" he said we should start packing because we leave in less then 30 minutes.
"Let's get going then" I said.
/////////////////////////
"Hey I was looking for you guys everywhere" San said in s concern tone.
"We are okay" I said.
"I'm glad that one of you are okay" Sharon cut in.
"Stop Sharon I have had enough of you for today" Steve said angrily.
"You defending Natasha over me Steve?" Sharon asked.
"I guess I am" Steve said putting an arm around me.
"Don't touch her" Sharon said.
"She is okay with it" Steve said.
"You know what, you decide right now who you want in your life Natasha or me?" Sharon.
"You making me choose?" Steve asked.
"Yes" Sharon said.
"Well you know what my answer is going to be Sharon. It we always be Natasha cause I'm with her till the end of the line" Steve said.