Chaptee 27

Steve p.o.v
Today was trials for who got to be my assistant. There were like 20 girls on the list maybe the signed up cause they wanted to get more money.
Natasha p.o.v
It was down to Sharon and me. We were the finalists and I was glad to be the person to kick her ass.
"Ready to loss?" Sharon asked.
"I don't know are you?" I said.
"I'm not ready because I'm not losing" Sharon said.
"Well hopefully your ass won't hurt when you fall of the cloud your are leaving on right now" I said rudely.
"Trust me it won't" She said. The fight started and she kick me leg and had me wrapped my the neck with her legs. I was the one who taught her that move please did she really thought I was going to tell her all my tricks. I'm black widow I'm not stupid. When she wrapped her legs around me a flip to the other side sending Sharon flying to the other side of the room. She quickly got up and I ran towards her kicked her leg and I had my arms around her arms and wrapping my legs in her body with that Sharon lost the fight.
"Good job Nat I see you haven't forgotten what I taught you" James said.
"Well I least your skill are useful for something" I said rudely passing by him but he grabbed my arm and said
"You know the type of skills you enjoyed and screamed for back in the time" he said.
"You said it yourself back in the time. Steve is much more better than you my dear friend" I said and walked away.
"Hey babe" I said giving Steve a soft kiss on the lips.
"Hey babe" he said back giving me another kiss. He moved his hands down to my lower waist touching half of my butt but I didn't mind. Not until he pulled me closer did I realized that James was looking and that was the reason Steve was doing that. Letting him know that I'm his and not James, I didn't mind cause I would do the same to Sharon. I knew Sharon was looking too so I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back passionately. We kept kissing and after a while we broke the kiss.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too Nat" Steve kissing again. We heard people leaving the room and I knew those were James and Sharon but Steve didn't stop kissing me and I didn't either. He kissed my neck and then said
"Jarvis lock access to training room and to cameras. Also put training room in soundproof mode and don't let anyone in"
"Yes Mr.Steve training room lock and so are cameras. Soundproof mode is on and I will not let anyone in" Jarvis.
"Good" Steve said and with pushed me against a wall and started to kiss me roughly. He went down to my neck and started sucking on it(inside joke with one of my friends who is reading this book😂😂). I wrapped my legs around his torso and began kissing his jawline he carried my to a table and went on top of me. He smirked and began to kiss my weak spot i tried to hold it but when he started to suck on it I let out a loud moan but it didn't matter since the room was in soundproof mode. He chuckled and smirked as he made his way down. I let out moans as he went down my body and he just smirked. He had an arms around my waist and the other one in my leg his lips kissed me and we moved together like we were one person like we were one soul. I went on top of him and slowly took of his clothe. I began kissing his mouth and slowly made my way down his body he would let out soft moans and I smirked at his reaction. He lifted me up and placed me in the table. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he kissed my shoulders and and my neck then went to my jawline and went to my mouth he bit my lips. After we finished we put on our clothe and clean the mess that we had done. We allowed access for the training and left hand in hand smirking at the fact that only we knew what happened at the training room.