Chapter 30

Natasha p.o.v
Today I was with Steve and this girl name Sharon I didn't like her and I don't know why I just don't like her. Sharon kept flirting with Steve and touching him way too much and I was mad, angry, jealous I may say so myself but I didn't know why if Steve and I weren't anything. I went in between them cause I was so tired that Sharon tried to flirt with Steve and he just gave me a smirk.
"Why is she even here for. She lost her memory so she can't be in ANY mission?" Sharon asked.
"Well by being here she might remember who she and everybody else in here is" Steve said.
"I hope she never gets her memory back" Sharon said.
"What's your problem with Me blonde" I said.
"My problem with you is that you exist" Sharon said. Turning. back to flirting with Steve. I was so mad at her, she tried to kiss him but he pulled her back
"Stop taking advantage that she doesn't remember who I am to flirt with me" Steve said.
"Well I am" she said pulling Steve closer to him and grabbing his neck to kiss him. She KISSED him but he did not kiss back and pulled her away.
"ENOUGH" Steve yelled. But Sharon kept flirting with him
"Didn't you hear him BITCH back off" I said angrily. Steve turned around and just smirked at the fact that I was jealous.
"What If I don't?" Sharon said.
"Then I'll kick your ass" I said angrily.
"I'm not scared of you Romanoff" Sharon said.
"Neither am I" I said. Since she wouldn't go away and I was tired and mad that he did not leave Steve alone I said
"Didn't you heard to back the FUCK off bitch" I said.
"Oh sorry was that what you said" Sharon said and they was it. I walked up to Steve and kissed him passionately on the lips he placed his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. Sharon got up and left slamming the door but Steve and I kept kissing passionately. I don't know why but I couldn't let him go it was as if we were one soul. His hands traveled down to my butt and my hands to his neck and hair.   Steve pulled my roughly towards him and I jump and wrapped my legs around his torso. Steve kissed my jawline and enter down to my neck and kissed my weak spot mad I let out s moan. Steve kissed me like he knew every part of my body. We kept kissing until a door open.
"Natalia what are you doing?" James asked angrily.Steve and I pulled away.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"What were you and Steve doing?" James asked as if he were my boyfriend.
"I don't have to answer you James. You are not my boyfriend and I can do anything with my life" I said.
"No you are wrong I am your boyfriend you just don't remember because of your memory lost" James said.
"That's not true" Steve said.
"Yes it is I'm her boyfriend the person that has been with her. The person that has had her in his arms"James said.
"I'm done" Steve said and walked away.
"STEVE!!" I yelled after him.
"Don't be going after him" James told me. I walked pass him and he grabbed my wrist.
"You are not going after him" James said angrily.
"Oh yeah watch me then" I did and walked away. I saw Steve waking to his room he opened his room door as he got in I got in with him.
"Steve listen" I said. He turned around anger in his face.
"What I'm I suppose to listen too?? That you and Bucky are going to be together and that he is going to have you in his arms and touch you and feel you tha-" Steve was cut off by my lips crashing into his. He kissed me back passionately holding me so close to him.
"I don't want anybody else to touch you besides me Nat I just don't" he said.
"Then they won't" I said crashing my lips into his. He carried me to his bed and began to kiss my jawline them to my neck and I moan.
"You sure?" He asked.
"Yeah" I said. It felt like I needed him inside me so bad like I couldn't live without him. He slowly removed my clothe making sure I was enjoying what he was doing. He removed my bra and my underwear. He kissed my all over the body and what we did was just great.
///////////////////////
I was with him on the bed. He had his arms wrapped around me.
"Are you okay?" He asked
"Yeah" I said.
"What we did was amazing" I said.
"It felt great feeling your skin on mine again Nat" Steve said.
"You mean that we have had sex before" I said.
"Of course many times" Steve said.