Chapter 16

Natasha p.o.v
I sensed that Steve was mad about something but I did not know about what. I was glad James was here because he was nice. Even after all he did it was his past and mine and I can't judge him for that because I was just like him in the red room and I'm not like that now.
"Well what do you want to do?" I asked James(Bucky).
"I don't know as long as we do it together I'm fine with whatever" he said.
"Umm... Want to watch a movie?" I asked him.
"Yeah I'm fine with that" he said as he went to the movie theater that Stark had in the other side of the house. We didn't had to pay 20$ to go to the movies we had our own.
"Okay I'll call the guys to see if they want to watch the moves with us then I'll be back meanwhile make yourself comfortable and get popcorn and whatever you want" i said and he nodded.
/////////////////////////
"Guys want to watch a movie with Ja-Bucky and I" I said.
"Sure I'm in for a movie" Stark said excitedly.
"Steve you coming?" I asked him.
"I don't know" he said coldly.
"Ohh I almost forgot Clint said he was coming with his family to visit you. Man is going to be so much fun these 2 weeks. We can go to... I don't know just go out and enjoy as a family. I'm so excited you guys are back I can finally do something. We are going to have so much FUN!!" Stark said jumping up and down.
"Clint is coming. I can finally see them again, I haven't seen them in so long I'll be nice to see them again" I said.
"Well you don't got to wait long because he'll be here in 10 minutes maximum" Stark said.
"Ok I'll just wait for them to come so we can all watch the movie then. The kids are going to be so happy to be staying here cause they love your house" I said.
"Who doesn't?" Stark said. Steve and I raised our hands jokingly.
"Hahaha funny guys anyways I'll get ready to watch the movie" with that Stark walk away. I moved closer to Steve
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"With Peggy gone I feel lonely. I don't have anybody besides Bucky and well..." Steve said.
"Steve remember that we are friends till the end of the line" I said and hugged him. He hugged back and wrapped his strong muscular arms around my waist and I placed my head in his chest.
"Feel better?" I asked.
"I'm always better when you are with me" he said and it made me blush.
"Well than let's wait for Clint to get here so we can go watch the movie" I said.
"Okay" he said and and I tried to pull away form the hug but he hold me and look directly in my eyes, lean in and placed a gently but yet so passionate kiss in my lips. It did not took long till I kiss back and it became heated. We pulled away when we heard
"There are children present please no public affection" Clint said jokingly.
"Hello to you too" I said as I walked towards Clint and gave him a hug.
"Auntie Nat" I heard a little girl voice.
"Hey baby" I said as I picked her up and gave her a hug and kiss in the check.
"Hey you. Don't say hi to me anymore? To old to hug your aunt" I asked the teenage boy that was in front of me .
"Uhh... Hi auntie Nat" he said and gave me a side hug.
"That's better" I said.
"ohh how's the baby" I said referring to the small child that was in her arms.
"Nathaniel is good.Missing you though. He also wants you to be his godmother just like you were to his other siblings" She said.
"I'll be honored" I said as I gave Nathaniel a kiss.