Chapter 9

Sam p.o.v
Natasha is so naive. She actually thinks I'm not going to do anything to get them together.You see I got a plan, I called Bucky and told him what was happening then I told him he had to flirt with Nat in front of Steve until he gets jealous. What could possibly go wrong beside. Well a). Steve ending his friendship with Bucky or b). not speaking to Nat again. It's worth the risk.
Nat p.o.v
I don't trust Sam with this. He is the kind of person that likes drama so I don't know what he is willing to do for his imagination.
We left Sam's room and went to my room. When he came in we saw things on the floor and Steve and Sharon getting pretty heated in the bed. I cleared my throat letting them know that we were watching and they pulled away. Sharon with a smirk in her face. Damn she is so stupid.
"Well this is awkward" Sam said.
"No is not. It's normal for couples to do this when they are alone" I defended what Steve and Sharon had just done.
"Yeah okay" Sam said.just after he said that, I got a call from Bucky which was weird.
"Hey Bucky what's up?" I asked .
"Yeah so I was wondering if you wanted to go out to eat sometime" he said.
"Uhh go out with you like a date?" I asked confused.
"No like friends" he said.
"Yeah sure we can go out like friends" I said.
"Okay than bye" he said and hang up.
"Well let's go to the mission" I said. Sam and Sharon left hand in hand already undercover. We went down stairs after they left to get breakfast. We hold our hands once we were in public. I sensed that Steve was mad about something because he held my hand roughly and tightly to the point that my hand was turning red.
"Something wrong?" I asked and removing my hand from his cause I was afraid that if I didn't he would break it.
"No why?" He said.
"Because my hand is purple from how tight you held it" I said.
"Sorry I hold Sharon hand like that so I thought you could handle it too but I guess you can't" he said. That was it! how dare he says Sharon is stronger then me. I'm Black Widow. The red room was pure hell and more then thousands of people died on the way because they could not handle it. So I got up and started walking away. The pain I had to go through in the red room was so much and I'm not only talking about the physical pain but also the emotional one. It still haunts me till this day. I ruined so many life's without having mercy. But no body understands what I had to go through. I felt an arm wrapped around my waist from behind tight enough to stop me from walking.
"Nat I'm sorry" I heard Steve said.
"No Rogers. I'm tired of your apologies. You don't know how much I had to go through in the red room to be able to survive just to DAMN survive and how many things I had to do against my will to live" I said trying to keep a straight face but I could feel tears building in my eyes. I wasn't gonna let Steve see me crying and saying that I was not strong so I just ran to my room. Man I couldn't stand Steve right now.
"Nat please forgive me" Steve said. As he entered the room. He came up to me and tried to touch me but I didn't let him.
"You don't know anything about me Rogers and I would like to keep it that way" I said almost whispering and a tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped it with his thumb and looked at me directly in the eyes and just smile and came closer to me. He hugged me tight to let me know that he was there for me and I hugged back. We stood like that for a long time. He did the exact same thing that I did when Peggy died so I appreciated it. After that we went to the pool and we got in it. Sharon and Sam we nowhere to be found so I was glad. Steve and I were talking and we swim together and then we started playing with the water. One thing got into another and the next thing we knew we were falling on top of each other. We had to act like a couple so what Steve did next surprised me very much and if Sharon was there boy would she has tried to kill me. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and I kissed back enjoying his lips on my mine and we stop to catch our breath. I jumped on Steve's back and made him take me up to our room but on our way we saw Sam and Sharon. They were kissing because they were undercover and Steve couldn't help but feel jealous. Sharon made eye contact with Steve but Steve just grabbed by head and place a passionate kiss on my lips which I answer back too of course. But I quickly pulled away realizing that the only reason why he gave me that kiss was to make Sharon jealous. With that happening I didn't say a word until we reach our room and that was to say a if he had his key.
"Nat" Steve said.
"It's okay we were undercover" I said before he even tried to apologize. I turn on the tv and started watching a comedy show so I could laugh but it didn't work. Today we had to go to the employee areas and find where did Red skull had been hiding all of the illegal stuff including people. So I got ready for that and put on my cat suit and had guns and Steve on a dark navy blue uniform and his shield(pic above). We got inside with no problem and I started looking through files and so did Steve he was talking to me and was ignoring him not because I was mad at him but because I thought that I heard someone coming and I kept shushing him but he talk louder.
"Shut the HELL up Steve" I threaten cause I definitely knew somebody was here.
"You can't tell to-" he began screaming but I kissed him before he got to finished. I figured that this was the only way to shut him up. But this kiss soon became heated. He started kissing me more passionately and I kissed him back equally as hard. He pushed me against a wall and he bit my lower lip furiously and I kept kissing him harder. His hands went down to my waist and then to my thighs while my hands went from his neck to his hair to his chest he was about to unzip my suit when we were interrupted by 2 men shooting at us. Steve knocked them out both with his shield. We looked at each other one more time before going our separate ways to complete our mission.