Chapter 25(part4)

Natasha p.o.v
"What you think?" I said.
"I think that you should forgive me" Steve said getting closer.
"I think you should keep your distance from a deadly assassin" I threaten.
"Oh really. You gonna hurt your boyfriend?" Steve asked.
"Don't try me Rogers" I said and he got closer to me and I backed away. He got closer and I backed away to the point that I almost tripped but he got me before I fell by the waist.
"Got you" Steve said.
"I don't need you to protect me Rogers" I said as he held me really close to him to the point that I could hear him breath.
"Get off me Rogers" I finally said. But he only got closer to me his breathing was even and he was breathing in my neck.
"What if I don't?" He said.
"Then I'll make you" I said.
"How?" He said seductively.
"My kicking your ass. Now get OFF me Rogers" I whined.
"I'll let you go if you sleep in this room.
"No and no" I said.
"Well then I won't let you go" he said.
"Really? We'll see about that" I said and kicked him it was easy but I didn't hurt him though I would never do that to him.
"Okay" he said. Getting up slowly with a painful look that worried me maybe I did hurt him and I didn't realized.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Um... Yeah... Yeah I'm fine" he said hesitantly.
"You don't sound okay" I said getting closer to him.
"No I'm fine you can leave now see you tomorrow Nat" he said as if he didn't wanted me to know he was hurt.
"No I'm not leaving. Did I hurt you?" I asked now worriedly.
"No it wasn't your fault it was an accident Nat you don't have to blame yourself" I said.
"What happened. What did I do?" I asked.
"When you kicked me your shoe heel stabbed me a little but is not your fault Nat there is not even that much blood" he said through the pain.
"Here let me see" I said walking towards him. He removed his hands from the wound and it was bleeding. I went to the restroom to get the first aid kit. I came back and ripped his shirt to reveal the wound. It was deep and I felt so bad as I stitch it. While I was doing that Steve was just looking at me and I was remembering the time he helped stitch my finger back at the mission. After I finished I put the first aid kit away back in the restroom and came back with guilt in my eyes.
"Is not your fault Nat" he said.
"Yes it is" I said.
"I'm so sorry Steve I really am" I said.
"I know you are" Steve said and walked towards me and gave me an embracing hug. As he hug me he said.
"It's okay I don't blame you"
"I know" and with that I gave him a soft kiss on the lips. He kissed back slowly and we kissed each other until we ran out of breath.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"It's okay is not your fault" Steve said.
"No. I mean for fighting with you and getting mad with you. It's just that I didn't wanted you to get hurt and if there is any way I can prevent that from happening then I'll do it at any cost. Bucky is part of my past, a past that I buried a long time ago and that past includes him too. I only love you Rogers and you have to get that through your thick brain" I said.
"I already did Nat and I love you too" he said kissing me. That night was a night I would NEVER forget.