Chapter 25(Part 2)

Natasha p.o.v
Lilian and I went to the room to change clothe for Disneyland. I put on some Disney ears and ripped jeans with a plane shirt. Lilian put on a whole outfit representing Disney spirit. Once I finished doing my hair I put Lilian's hair up in a pony tail and put her Disney ears on. She looked really cute to me. We went out to find Conner wearing a captain America shirt and Steve just wearing regular outfit.
"You girls take too long getting ready" Steve said but I ignored him and asked Conner
"You ready baby?"
"Yeah" both Steve and Conner said at the same time.
"Good CONNER let's get going then" I said and pulled Lilian along and I let Conner go along with Steve.
"I'm so excited Aunty Nat" Lilian said.
"We'll go to the kids rides so you won't have to get in the rollercoastersthis animals get into" I said pointing to Steve and Conner. Lilian just laughed and agreed but said that if I went to any other rides she was going to come with me because she wanted to be just as brave as me. I made Conner seat in the front seat with me instead of Steve. After like 45 minutes of driving we finally arrive.
"Okay Conner you can go to the rides you want I'll take Lilian to the kids rides" I explain.
"I'll go with Conner" Steve said.
"YOU have to" I said.
"Okay good cause I wanted to be with Steve anyway" Conner said.
"Well bye" Steve said and I turned around and kept walking with Lilian by my side.
"You mad with uncle Steve?" Lilian asked.
"I little bit" I said.
"What for?" Lilian asked.
"About something you are to little to understand. Now let's get in this ride" I said.
"Okay" she said. After about 2 hours of getting into rides I called Steve.
"Hey Nat" Steve said.
"Give the phone to Conner" I said.
"Hey Aunty" Conner said.
"Tell Steve to meet us at the food area baby would you. Thanks" I said.
"Okay see you there bye" he said and hang up.
"Okay what you want to eat baby?" I asked.
"Nachos please" she said.
"Okay Nachos it is" I said.
"After about 15 minutes Steve showed up holding Conner's hand. I had to admit he looked pretty sexy. But I just kept a straight face. This guy was looking at me but I just ignore it guys look at me all the time.
"Hey Aunty" Conner said.
"Hey baby" I said. Steve and Conner sat down in a table and Lilian and I sat in another. Conner had begged me to please let him be alone with Steve so they can talk about "Guy" stuff. I agree and Lilian seemed really happy that we were alone.
"Aunty that guy over there keeps checking you out. I think he likes you" Lilian said.
"Maybe he does but I'm with Steve" I said.
"True" Lilian said.
"So what you want to do after this?" I asked.
"I want to-" Lilian began.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"The guy is coming this way Aunty act cool and keep calm" she said. I just laughed at what Lilian told me.
"Hey I'm Bryan. What's your name?" He asked sweetly.
"Natasha" I said.
"So... I was walking and saw you with your daughter? Right. Anyway and I was wondering if we can hang with you" he said.
"She is not my daughter and what do you mean by WE?" I asked. Just than Steve turned around and saw me talking with Bryan.
"Well my son and I" he said pointing at the kid in a table.
"Well that's really sweet of you but I'm with somebody already. Sorry" I said.
"Oh sorry I didn't know.. I..I" he began. I laughed at how he was struggling but then Steve got up and came to the table.
"Is everything okay here?" He said looking at the guy.
"Yeah" Lilian asked.
"Well I'll better get going nice meeting you and sorry again" he said walking away.
"Yeah me too" I said and he smiled.
"Sorry about what?" Steve said.
"Sorry about nothing YOU care about"I said.