Chapter 3

Steve p.o.v
I was kind of nervous about sleeping in the same room with Sharon. But pleased by her company. I think we are going to have a great time. I was going down stairs from my room when I saw Natasha speaking to this stranger. She acted a bit too comfortable with him. I heard her telling him to call her by her first name and did not like it. She then closed the door and had a smile on her face.
"Who is that guy?" I asked.
"None of your business Rogers" Natasha answer back coldly. Walking up stairs. I grabbed her arm and grabbed her wrist enough to let her know I was not playing around but not too tight that I would hurt her. She looked at me a bit shocked by my actions and said
"Let me go Rogers"
"I'm the leader of this mission and I want to know who this guy is Natasha Romanoff and I want to know now!" I said sternly .
"He is an undercover agent that will be going with us to the mission tomorrow. Happy Boss" Natasha answer back calmly.
"Yeah thanks for your information Agent Romanoff" I said in a professional manner.
" No problem Captian Rogers. Anything else you need from me before I go to my room, I'll be my honor to please you with" she said kind of annoyed.
"No that's it you may leave now Agent Romanoff" I said coldly.
"Well goodnight then Captian Rogers" she said pulling her arm away from my hand and leaving.
Natasha p.o.v
I cannot believe what just happened. He treated me like his employee, like I meant nothing to him. I'm so pissed right now I can't even think straight. Suddenly there was a knock on my door.
"Come in!!" I yelled.
" Tasha I'm just letting you know dinner is ready" Sam pecked his head in my door.
"Oh thanks Sam I'll be down in just a second" I told him.
"Okay" was all he said and then left my room. I put up my hair in a messy ponytail and put some sweatpants on and went downstairs. I sat beside Sam since at the moment I was in a fight with Captian America. We all ate and I talk to Sam for the most part. Occasionally I would talk to Sharon but it was to answer her work questions. As of for Steve I did not even say I single word. I know Sam sense something was wrong between the both of us and said
"So Cap, are you and Nat going on the mission alone tomorrow?"
" No. I'm going with Sharon" was all he said.
"Okay then" Sam said.
"Well thank you for the dinner Sam. I'll be going to my room now. Goodnight Sharon. Good night Rogers" I said and with that I left the dinning table.
" Goodnight Natasha" yelled Sharon from the dining table while I was going up stairs to my room.