Chapter 28

Natasha p.o.v
It's been 3 months since Steve and I became an official thing. Today I have to go on a mission with James and I'm not happy about that. Steve is pissed cause him and I are going on the mission alone but I told him not to worry.
"Bye babe I'll be back at like 11 pm so you don't have to wait for me" I told Steve.
"Just be careful out there with Bucky" Steve said as he gave a passionate kiss.
"Let's get going Natalia" James said annoyed.
"It's Natasha and for you is Romanoff" I said as a gave Steve a quick kiss and a hug and left.
////////////////////////
We were on the mission he had already gotten what we needed to get done and we were going back to the jet when something sharp hit my head and it all went black.
I woke up in a room. A blonde man was sitting beside me with a worried look in his face. When he saw me waking up his face lighten up.
"Oh Nat I was so worried you weren't going to wake up. I'm so glad you are okay" he said.
"Thanks. Who are you? I said and the unknown man that I had in front of me face looked sad like his whole world was taken apart.
Short chapter sorry but what you think happened.
Who was the person that did that to Nat??
Comment below.