Chapter 34(Steve and Nat make each other Jelous)

James p.o.v
I saw Natasha walking by and decided to say hi as I walked up to her I was that Steve was coming too so I went straight to Natasha and crashed my lips into hers she didn't even had time  to react I began to tickle her so she would make noises that would make it seems as if she was kissing me back Steve was just staring with amusement he got angrier by the minute since I made it seem as if we were making out I placed a hand in her tight and began to move around her body Steve saw all of it and I was proud but after a while I didn't had to fake it because she began to kiss back and she placed her hands around my neck my hands were going all around her body and once Steve left we slowly pulled apart
"Did you remember that I'm your boyfriend?" I asked happily that we made out.
"Umm.. No but I think I'm starting to remember" she said.
"Good" I said and with that we both went our separate ways.
Steve p.o.v
I was faking been mad at the fact that Bucky was kissing Nat but then when she started to make noises and kissing back it made me jealous and to top that of they began to make out I couldn't watch it anymore so I left.
I went to the training room and find Sharon punching a bag.
"Hey Sharon" I said.
"Hey Stevie" she said and just as she she that Nat came in. Ugh!! I can't even look at her right now.
"Want me to help you with the punching skills?" I asked.
"Yeah yeah sure why not" Sharon said excitedly. I went behind her and got really close to her to the point that our bodies were touching I began to punch the bag and she slowly lost her grip and just let me teach her all of the sudden she turned around and crashed her lips onto mine. She kissed me passionately and pushed me against a wall I saw Natasha watching so I began to kiss her back she desperately grab my abs and then went to my neck and I placed a hand in her butt and the other one in her tight and began lifting her shirt a little bit then I heard Nat leave and pulled away.
"Wow Steve we haven't done that in a while"
"Yeah well I got to go" I said and with that I left her hanging.
Natasha p.o.v
I'm so pissed at Steve what that heck he just made out with Sharon in front of me it's not fair. Well I made out with Bucky but is different.
"Nat?" I heard Steve call after me.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I whispered yelled.
"Hey why are you mad?" Steve asked.
"You know what I'm done with you Steve it's over" I said and with that my clock alarm ringed and I woke up. It was all a dream and Steve was sleeping besides me.
How you guys like the twist at the end
Comment below
Love Bri❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋