Chapter 10

Natasha p.o.v
We just finished the mission and we have 2 days left in this ship so we can go home. We are going back to our room both of us silent about what happened. I was thinking about it, does he like me?Or did he did it because of the moment? I went inside and went straight to bed I didn't had the strength to talk it had been a long day.
/////////////////////////
I woke up and saw Steve still in bed so I got up and started getting ready. As I finished doing my hair I heard Steve getting up. I left the restroom and Steve was looking at me with apologetic eyes and guilty eyes both mixed in one that just made me feel bad for him because I knew that what had happened yesterday was killing him in the inside.
"Nat can we talk about what happened yesterday?" Steve asked
"Look Steve don't worry about it I get. Let's just keep this between us so Sharon won't find out and try to kill me. I don't want to kill your girlfriend" I said.
"Okay. But that doesn't stop me from feeling guilty about what happened. I cheated on Sharon." Steve said.
"Just think that we were undercover" I said and before he got to answer we were interrupted by Sharon and Sam going through the door. First time I'm happy they came without permission.
"Hey guys" they both said at the same time.
"Hey" Steve and I said back.
"Okay we got 1 day left and let's make the best out of it okay. Sharon just stay strong and wait 1 more day so you and Steve can be together. Well more like few hours because we leave tonight" I said.
"Sam want to go shopping" Sharon asked
"SHOPPING" he whined
"Yes let's go" she said and turn to Steve gave him a kiss and left.
"Were you want to go?" I asked.
"I don't know" he said.
"Let's go to rollercoasters" I said.
"I don't like them but ok" he said heading to the door.
He went to the bottom section of the ship and saw all of these beautiful rollercoasters. I told Steve I wanted to go to the first rollercoasters I laid my eyes on and he agreed.
"Ready" I said.
"Sure" he said
"Everybody get ready to scream. 1 2 3.GO!!" The worker said and with that we went off .
"Open your eyes Steve" I said as I pulled my phone out to take a picture of his face it was priceless.
"No" was all he said. I started laughing at the fact that Captian America was scared of rollercoasters.
"Come on is not that bad" I said and as he opened his eyes he grabbed my hand.
"Sorry can't" he said quickly closing his eyes again. After the ride finished we started walking .
"That wasn't bad" Steve said. After he said that I started laughing so hard that I started crying.
"Okay. Okay. Okay. Let's go in that one" he said pointing at the tall tower.
"No let's go on a different one" I said trying to convince him. I was afraid of heights.
"You scared" Steve said.
"No" with that I started walking . We seat together on a pair seat instead of individual seat. I shut my eyes close. I could hear Steve laughing
"Nat open your eyes" Steve.
"No you didn't open them so I'm not" I said.
"Come on is not that bad" Steve said.
"I'm scared of heights" I confessed.
"Come on you can't let fear strike you" Steve said.
"But I'm scared" I said.
"I'm with you till the end of the line" Steve said and grabbed my hand. I slowly opened my eyes and when I saw how high we were from the ground my face went pale so I guess that's why Steve started laughing uncontrollably. He took his phone out to take a picture of me. I forced a smile and he just laughed even harder. The ride finally finished and we were going to leave the ship tonight at 8 pm. It was 4:50 so we decided to go back to the room and start packing. As soon as we were out of the ride Steve gave me a kiss on the check and I blushed. I swear that I saw a camera flash but I ignore it and asked Steve
"What was that for?"
"For been brave" he said back.
"Okay. Well let's get going we leave in like 2 hours" I said.
"Okay honey"Steve said and gave me a sweet kiss on lips which caught me by surprise but I kiss him back slowly so I would enjoy the last kiss I would give him. We pull away and looked into each other's eyes and smiled. Steve took out his phone and took a picture of him giving me a kiss on the nose and I blushed which caused him to laugh with that he put an arm around me and we walked to our room.
We went to the room and saw a smiling Sharon and a traumatized Sam.
"So much clothe" Sam said. Steve and I laughed and Sharon pulled Steve away from me and went to the bed to take a picture with Steve since she thought that was going to be Steve first picture with his phone. Man I wanted to see her face when she finds out is not.