Chapter 22

Steve p.o.v
We are on the mission there is another person who is doing the mission with us but I don't know who then I was surprised with two hands grabbing my chest from behind. Natasha wanted to give me a surprise I guessed so I turned around and gave me her a kiss and she quickly return he kiss but something was off. When I opened my eyes I saw Sharon in her placed and quickly pulled away.
"Looks like you missed me?" She said.
"The kiss wasn't for you Sharon" I said annoyingly.
"Well it sure felt like it" she said.
"Whatever let's just get to work because that's all you and I have to deal with" I said and with that I didn't spoke a word with her.
/////////////////////////
We finished the mission and came home although I don't know why Sharon is coming along. When we got there Natasha was with Cooner and Lilian at the table. I made my way up to her and hugged her from behind she quickly turn around and kissed me on the lips.
"How was the mission babe" she asked.
"I love it when you call me that. And it was good but I have to tell oh something later" I said.
"Yeah me too" Natasha said.
"Hey Natasha" Sharon said.
"What you doing here?" Natasha said.
"Oh my boyfriend invited me over. Babe would you come here a sec?" Sharon asked. We then saw Bucky go to Sharon and give her a kiss. I understand know that's what the kiss was for.
"COMGRATS YOU TOO" Natasha said sarcastically and turned around and I did the same.
Natasha p.o.v
We ate dinner and I was thinking of James and Sharon. I understand why James was doing that now and I'm definitely telling Steve what happened between James and I now.
"Can we go we need to talk?" I said.
"Sure babe" he said.
"Thanks baby" I said getting up and saying bye to everybody except James and Sharon.
We went inside the room and locked it.
"Nat Sharon kiss but I didn't k is it was her I thought is was you who wanted to gave me a surprise because she grabbed my chest. But I promised hat I pulled away as soon as I saw it wasn't you" Steve blurted out.
"Ohh... It's okay Steve I know you wouldn't cheat on me. Guilt would kill you." I said laughing at the last part.
"Good cause I wouldn't want to loose my biggest treasure" he said.
" Promise you won't get mad if I tell you something??" I said.
"Okay I'll try" he said.
"When you left... Bucky started talking about his feeling towards me and said that he liked me and that he knows I like him and all. I said that I liked you so kept getting close to me and.." I started.
"And" he said.
"And we were on the couch so I laid as far way from him to avoid anything from happening. He got on top of me and blocked me from getting out he was way stronger then me so I couldn't get out. He forcefully kissed and then began to kiss my neck and when he found my weak spot I couldn't help but moan then when he kissed my mouth he went to grab my shirt so he let down the guard and removed his hands from the sides that were blocking my way out so I kicked him out of me" I said slowly so Steve would here all the details.
"HE DID WHAT??" He said.
"Look calm down Steve please" I said.
"You like him?" He said.
"No I like you. I don't like him Steve" I said honestly I was thing about what happened and I understood that James knew all my weak spots sexually and mentally including messing with my mind.
"But-" I cut Steve off by crushing my lips into his. It took a while for him to kiss me back but he eventually did. Steve pushed my against a wall and started kiss g my jawline. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso and began kissing his neck he let out a moan when I found his weak spot. He placed me on the couch and began kissing my neck I moan at everything he did. For been more 90 years old he knew what he was doing.
"Don't ever forget that I love you" I said in between kisses.
"I love you too" he said.