Chapter 5

Natasha p.o.v
I walk away from Steve and went to room and slammed my door. I could not hold it anymore and started crying like that I fell sleep.
Steve p.o.v
I cannot believe she just said that. She just left and didn't even gave me an explanation to why she doesn't want to be my friend anymore. But I do understand why she got mad at me in the first place. I know I shouldn't had ask about her personal life but I just got this weird feeling when I saw Nat with this guy name "Mike". I don't know what it is but I didn't like it, it made me kind of mad. To be fair I was the one who started the fight so I guess it was my fault for making Nat get so upset. Hopefully it's a temporary thing cause I don't know what I would do if what she said was for real.
I slowly walk to my bedroom upset about what had happened and when I opened the door there were candles and roses everywhere. In the middle of this was Sharon which I got to say really sexy outfit. I smirked and chuckled when she came close to me and started kissing my neck. I was upset about Nat been mad with me but I knew everything was going to be alright. I really like Sharon so I just focused on what was happening at the moment.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Absolutely." Sharon said in a very seductive tone.
"Okay" was all I managed to say before she crashed her lips on mine and it soon became heated. She kissed my neck  and found my weak spot  and to that I let moan to which she was pleased. She took out my clothe and I did the same but in the way kissing her next and biting her ear. We were so loud that I was worried Sam was going to hear us but I just keep going.
Sam p.o.v
"Damn Steve is really getting it on" I whispered to myself. I could not  go to sleep with all the noise. My room happened to be next to Steve and Sharon so you could imagine the noise. I couldn't handle it anymore so I got up and slowly walk to Nat's room. I softly knock on the door when I didn't hear an answer I knock louder.
Natasha p.o.v
I heard a knock on my door and I managed a weak "Coming" to whoever was knocking. I got up and opened the door who revealed Sam at my door way.
" What do you want Sam" I said kind of annoyed because he just had woken me up.
"Sorry to wake you up Nat but I was wondering if..." He said kind of nervous.
"IF" I said obviously not in the mood for jokes.
" If I could sleep with you tonight. It's just that Steve and Sharon are really getting it on right now and can't fall sleep with all of their noises. Your room is soundproof please Nat." He said.
"Sure" I said.
"Thanks" he said. He slept on the opposite side of the bed and we both soon fell asleep. But before we did I heard Sam said
"Sweet dreams Sis" to which I answer
"Night Bro". That night I went to sleep with the thought of Steve and Sharon sleeping in each other arms and that shattered by heart into millions of pieces.
Steve p.o.v
I woke up and memories of what happened last night rushed through my brain and brought a smile on my face. I looked down and it traveled a beautiful blonde sleeping in my chest. Her eyes fluttered open and just smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips and ready to get up but I pulled her down and gave her a passionate kiss and quickly began to kiss her neck then Sharon said
"Steve we got to get up to go to work. Let's do it tonight okay I promise". I let out a groan and she kissed my lips in attempt to tell me sorry and I gladly took it setting her down in my laps and kissing her until she got up and went to the restroom.
Natasha p.o.v
I got up and saw that Sam was still sleeping so I took a pillow and threw it at his face.
"Okay Romanoff I'm up no need for physical violence" he said jokingly.
"Well get up lazy pants we have work to do" I said.
"Okay" he said getting up and heading to the door. That's when I said.
"Sam"
"Yeah" he said
" I'm glad I have another brother besides Clint" I said.
" Me too" he said smiling back at me.
Sam and I went down stairs to see Sharon and Steve already eating breakfast. I let out a soft groan when I saw them making out.
"Safe it for later" I said. Then Steve and Sharon broke apart and looked slightly embarrassed.
"Yeah because of you two I had to sleep with Nat" Sam said complaining.
"Sorry" Sharon said sweetly to which I took bitterly because Sam kicks a lot in his sleep.
"Well you weren't the one who had to deal with flying bird here kicking you all night did you now?" I asked Sharon annoyed by the stupid look in her face to which she did not answer but just looked away.
" I do NOT kick in my sleep" Sam defended himself.
" Yeah well tell that to the bruises all over my body" I said.
" Sorry" he said feeling kind of guilty.
"it's okay" I said and went to make breakfast for Sam and I. While I was making ourself some sandwiches I heard Steve speak.
" Well Fury has assigned us a new mission" Steve said.
" Well what is it Rogers?" I said rudely.
"I don't know ask Sam, Romanoff" he said.
"Sam would you please tell me what the mission is" I said kindly.
"Sure, Fury said, Dear Avengers and Sharon, I have assigned a new mission for all of you to which has to be followed form head to toe (Romanoff) Sharon and Sam are suppose to be a married couple in their honeymoon. Steve and Romanoff are an engaged couple in a vacation..." After that I zoned out. I had to be engaged to Steve, man today will be a bad day at work.
"Well that's the plan" Sam said looking directly at Steve and me with a smirk.
"Great"I said bitterly.