NEW CONTENT

Hellooooo my beautiful family!
So I edited Chapter 4 and I changed a lot of its content because it was very bad and my ideas were all over the place. My sentences didn't make sense and honestly if I were a reader I would stop reading my own book for the lack of comprehensive thoughts. I wrote the book almost four years ago and let me tell you, my writing has improved immensely throughout the years. My first book is definitely my worst(but ironically the most read) but regardless this book needs intense fixing. Editing is the most BORING thing in the entire planet so I will only edit a chapter a day maybe two. But I just wanted to inform you guys that the book will be changing a little bit. The plot will be the same but a lot of things in between will change( I'm not rewriting the whole book just sections that I find immensely cringe and humiliating as a writer). Editing my book is slightly embarrassing simply because there's a lot to fix, and since it's been a long time sine I've last read it (give or take maybe 2 and a half years), I didn't realize that my book truly needed a lot of help! I honestly don't know how it has 164k or how people can even read it twice or even three times (thank you to the people that love my book so much and go back and ready it all over again sending you all my love 💓). But point is my book needs lots of help and I wanted to apologize for the low quality. I promise to upgrade my book, I want as a writer to be able to read my book and not grimace as I read. I want to be able to feel proud of my work(not that I'm not💛) without fearing people judging my book thinking it has a horrible writer(which is me and hell no, my baby will not be treated as such). I want people to read my book and enjoy it fully. I want to be able to enjoy my own book without feeling that I could do so much better.
I am fully aware that back when I first wrote my book I didn't have experience whatsoever and therefore I couldn't have know better. But I've grown so much that I personally cannot live with myself knowing that I could give you guys so much more. My book right now does not show its full potential and I want my baby to shine. It deserves to shine and be the best ROMANOGERS BOOKS IN EXISTENCE!(I'm gonna brag a little and is the #1 Romanogers fanfic ☺️ go to story and it's all thanks to you guys so thank you)".
Moral of the story is that I don't wanna feel ashame of my work, and so I'm gonna change maybe( I don't know yet) some of my book.
Also thank you for 164k. Our gorgeous family keeps on growing(even with my horrible writing skills 😂) so thank you family. I love you so much.
OH AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME! I've realized that the only reason why my book isn't the first book that is shown when you look for Romanogers books is simply because I don't have as many followers as the rest of the other writers. It TRIGERS the living crap out of me because my book is #1 in Romanogers yet I'm not the first book that shows up when you look it up. Like seriously I deserve to be the first book in the list if my book is #1, it just makes sense. So please help me. Please share and spread the word if you can. Thank you.