Chapter 25(part3)

Natasha p.o.v
"Well you are still my girlfriend Nat and I care about you" Steve said.
"Oh yeah well you didn't seem to care a while back" I answered back. Steve just looked at me and walked back to his table.
"Aunty can I talk to the boy that was with Bryan he is really cute" Lilian said.
"Does somebody has a crush?" I said.
"Maybe" she said.
"Okay but don't tell your mommy or daddy otherwise they will kill me" I said.
"Okay...okay" she said getting up and heading to the little boy as I followed after her.
"Hi my name is Lilian and this is my Aunty Nat" she introduce herself.
"Hi I'm Steven and this is my daddy" he said pointing to Bryan.
"Nice seeing you again Natasha" Bryan smirked and I just smiled and looked away to see what Steve was doing. Steve and Conner were talking and I met Steve gaze, he just smiled and looked away.
"So would you guys want to come with us to the rides" Lilian blurted out. We weren't so far away from Steve's table so he heard what Lilian said.
"LILIAN" I whispered-yelled.
"What?" She said.
"Sure. Daddy please" Steven begged. Bryan and I were giving each other eye signals but it did not work.
"Um I don't know we have to ask Steve first baby" I said.
"UNCLE STEVE WOULD YOU COME HERE A MINUTE" Lilian yelled.
"Sure" Steve spoke loud enough for her to hear.
"Can Bryan and Steve come along with us" Lilian said and I made no eye connection if he wanted to be jealous of something mind as well be of this.
"Um... Sure" he said.
"Thanks Uncle Steve" Lilian said giving Steve a hug.
"No problem" Steve said.
"Aunty can we come along with you?" Conner yelled form his table.
"Sure baby" I yelled back.
"THANKS" Conner yelled back.
"Well okay then I guess we are going with you guys Nat" Bryan said and I saw that Steve got mad that he called me "Nat".
"I guess so..." I said.
"Well let's go" Lilian said pulling Steven along.
"After you" Bryan said smirking. Huh I hate when guys do that.
"Thanks".
"Can we go in this ride daddy" Steven pointed to tower of terror.
"Sure" Bryan said.
"You sure you want to get on that one?" I asked Lilian for the third time.
"Yeah.yeah.yeah lets go" Lilian said and I grabbed Conner who had Steve hand so they can come with us.
"Okay" I said.
Lilian sat right next to Steven who was right next Conner.
"Can I sit right next to you?"Bryan asked.
"Um...sure" I said. Just then Steve came and said
"You mind if I sit by you?"
"No" I said. The ride went up and Lilian seemed excited. When the drop came I hold Steve's hand when the ride was over I let go of it and got up to see who Lilian was doing.
"That was fun" Lilian said.
"Sure baby we better get going it's already 9 of the night" I said.
"Ohh but I just met Steven" Lilian said disappointed.
"I'm sorry baby but we got to go" I said. Bryan and Steven walked us to the car and Steve was just mad.
"Well bye" I said in general.
"Bye Nat" Bryan said hugging me mad handing me a paper with his phone number and didn't hug back and he left with Steven.
"What did he gave you?" Conner asked.
"Nothing important" I said throwing the paper away.
"Was it his phone number?" Lilian asked.
"Yes.yes it was now let's get going" I said. I let Steve seat on the front seat since Lilian and Conner were going to fall sleep on the way home.
"So he gave you his number" Steve said.
"And you care because?" I said.
"Because I care about you" Steve said.
"Yeah whatever you say" I said.
/////////////////////////
We got home and I put Lilian to bed. Conner and Lilian thank me and went to bed. I went to Steve's room to get my stuff and move to another room for now.
"Where are you going?" Steve asked chuckling.
"I'm going to another room" I said walking towards the door. As I walked to the door he blocked my way out my putting an arm around my waist.
"Don't touch me Rogers" I said.
"What you gonna do about it?" He asked jokingly.
"Huh. You are sometimes to perfectly annoying. You know that right?" I said.
"Good. You are talking to me now" Steve said.
"Well that's the only way to communicate right?" I said.
"True. You still mad at me!" Steve asked.
"What you think?" I said.