Chapter 41

Natasha p.o.v
It's been 7 months since I told everybody the news well everybody except Sharon because she had left a week before I found out I was pregnant. She was in a 9 months long mission but she came back earlier.
I CANT WAIT TO TELL HER IM PREGNANT.
"HEY babe" Steve said wrapping his arms around me.
"How's baby James" he asked.
"He is fine and how is my Captain America" I said kissing his lips very passionately.
"I'm fine now" he said kissing me again
"HEY EVERYBODY IM BACK" Sharon yelled.
"Hey" the all said.
"Hey Steve how are you?" She asked flirting with him and went to give him a hug.
"Stop right there before my baby kicks your ass" I said turning around to show my baby bump.
"Wh-what are -are you pregnant?" She asked.
"Well duh I'm not fat. I'm having a baby. This baby is really strong it's mine and Steve's. Aren't you going to congratulate us!" I said
"No I hope that baby dies!" She screams and walks out of the room.
"I feel so much better by telling this bitch to permanently back of my guy. Anyways we have to go buy James clothe" I said.
"NO YOU DONT. YOUR WELCOME!" Tony said excitedly.
"Yes I do" I said.
"I'm excepting to the god-father Tony said.
"I don't know well I think Clint should be mine but Steve wants you so we are having 2" I said.
"Okay I bought you a store full of baby clothe so all you got to do is take because it's yours you don't got to pay for anything. Baby James will have an OUTFIT EVERYDAY" Tony said.
"Oh my gosh Toby you didn't had to do that. I'm so thankful thanks. On my gosh I can't wait to dress him up and if you want Tony you can help" I said.
"YAY! I'm still God-father right?" Tony asked.
"Of course you are you DIDINT have to do anything we are going to ask you later" I said.
"Great now I say we celebrate by having a movie marathon" Tony said.
"YAY!" I said.
///////////////////////////
2 months later.
Steve and I were sleeping. Well I actually I couldn't sleep cause my stomach hurt a little bit. It had been like 2 hours until I felt a strong pain hit my lower back
"Owwww!" I scream. Steve instinctively got up
"What's wrong Nat?" Steve asked.
"I think I'm going into Labor. Baby James wants to go OWWW NO ANF HE IS NOT GOING TO WAIT!" I yelled. Steve carried my bridal style and my screams woke up everybody.
"What's wrong?" Clint asked.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK CLINT! OWW!" I said.
"I don't know" Clint said.
"POOR NAT HERE IS GOING INTO LABOR!" Tony yelled.
"Thank you" I said.
"No problem" Tony said.
"LETS GO DUMB ASS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE GET ME TO A HOSPITAL" I said.
"Right" everybody said and soon we were at the hospital.
////////////////////////////
"Push" the doctor yelled.
"AHHHHH!" I yelled while pushing.
"Breath good job! 1-2-3 PUSH!" The doctor said. I did this about 10 times before I heard a crying baby.
"It's a baby boy" the doctor.
"1-2-3 Push" the doctor said.
"Why?" I said.
"Mrs.Rogers you are having twins" the doctor said and I was shocked.
"Now push!" The doctor said and I did.
"AHHH!" I yelled this baby was way much more painful. After like 45 minutes of pushing I heard another baby cries.
"Congratulation it's a baby girl!" The doctor said.
"G-irl girl" I said.
"Yes" she said
"WE HAVE TWINS!" Steve said excitedly.
"We have twins" I whispered smiling at my babies.
//////////////////////////
"So I wanted to tell all of you guys something" I said looking at the avengers.
"Yes" everybody said.
"I had TWINS" I yelled.
Everybody was screaming and laughing and I was Clint AMD Tony crying.
"One is a boy and the other one is a girl" I said.
"Well it's great that the shop has both girls and boys" Tony said relieved.
"I call the GIRL!" Tony yelled.
"Fine you well be scarlet Ahsley Rogers god father Tony she will need a lot more stuff since she is a girl" I said.
"Great" he said.
"I'll take James!" Clint yelled.
////////////////////////
We are back at the house and I can say that life couldn't get any better.
"Well I heard you gave birth already" Sharon said bitterly.
"Did it die?" She said.
"No in fact I didn't only had one baby I had Twins one boy and one girl" I said.
"Well hope they die along with you!" I said and walked away.
"I don't want her best my babies you throw her out of the tower" I told Tony.
"Okay she's out"Tony said.
"Thanks" I said.
Besides Sharon everything couldn't be better. I'm happy and I have a family. Steve is the love of my life and I know he will always protect me from anything because he is my hero. I love my kids and my whole family. Maybe now I will have a happy ever after
//////////////////////
Sharon p.o.v
If Natasha thinks I'm just going to give up on my STEVE she is wrong. All I have to do is get rid off those babies. Now all I have let do ask myself is HOW?.
Well ready or not I'm coming for you and your babies Natasha.
Hey guys this is the end of the book I hope you all love reading this book as much as I loved writing in it. Thanks for going on a adventure with me throughout this book from drama to sadness to happiness
Love you
Ps. Will most likely do a sequel will post if I do
Take care
Bri❤️❤️💋💋