Chapter 32

Natasha p.o.v
I know James is lying to me. I walked out of the room James following my steps. I saw that Steve and Sam were talking in a corner so I went in their direction. I was talking to them when I felt two arms wrapped around me and a mad Steve.
"Hey babe" James said.
"I'm not your babe and get off me" I said.
"You heard her get off her" Steve said. When James did not got off me but instead pulled me closer to him and kiss my neck from behind I kicked him getting him of his grip.
"I warn you don't mess with the Black Widow" I said.
"What did you said?" Steve said amused.
"That I'm the Black Widow " I said.
"You are recovering your memory back" Steve said wrapping his arms around me to give me a his which I happily took. Sam went after him and congratulated me too. Steve was so happy he gave me another hug and whisper in my ear
"Hopefully you remember everything soon" his arms were wrapped around my waist and I saw Sharon looking at us and coming our way after talking to James.
"Well then help me remember my past" I said seductively and he looked into my eyes and he gave me a passionate kiss and pulled me closer to him. I could feel Sharon looking at us so I deepen the kiss letting Sharon know that Steve was my boyfriend and not hers and what Steve and she had was the past and that I was Steve's present and future and wait what? Did I just got my memory back.
I broke the kiss and told Steve in his ear that I got my memory back but to not tell anybody cause I wanted to find out what James and Sharon were up too. I told him the plan and he agreed we started to fight and yelling and then left(part of the plan).