Chapter 6

Natasha p.o.v
"Great" I said bitterly. Steve just looked disappointed at what I said but I ignored him because I was pissed that Steve and Sharon has spend the night together. I was thinking about Steve and Sharon while cutting slices of chicken for Sam's and I sandwiches when I cut my finger with the knife I was using.
"Shit" I accidentally yelled.
"What happened?" Sam said who was waiting anxiously for his sandwich.
"I CUT MY FINGER THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED" I yelled.
" ohh shit, let me see" Sam said. I showed him my finger and it was bleeding a lot and I knew that I had to get stitches. Sam made a face at the amount of blood coming from my finger.
"Wow Romanoff you have a lot blood in your body" Sam tried to make joke.
"Shut the fu*k up and help me Sam" I said annoyed.
" uhhh yeah okay hold on" he said living the room and then coming back with Steve.
"Here he will help. I know nothing about this so good luck he said" walking away and I stop him by saying
"At least take your damn sandwich" I said.
"Ohh yeah thanks" he said.
" No problem" I said.
"What happened?" Steve ask not been aware of my bleeding finger.
"Nothing" I said and tried to walk pass him but he didn't let me.
"What?? Don't you have somewhere to be or with someone??" I asked annoyed.
"No" was all he said and tried to get closer to me to see what was wrong with me.
"Damn Rogers leave me alone and go bother somebody else" I said angrily.
" Nat just calm down. I'm trying to help" he said frustrated by the situation that has been happening between us the last few days.
"I don't need your HELP" I said.
"Well I'm going to help wether you like it or not" he said firmly.
"Well we'll see about that" I said and attempted to move but he grabbed me by the waist and held it firmly. I gasp and he just smirked.
"Now what happened?" He asked sweetly.
"Noth-" I began but was cut off by Sam yelling from the living room
"She cut her finger with a knife" Steve quickly turned to see my face and then down at my hand to find a bleeding finger.
"Thanks Sam" Steve said and then grabbed my hand I stubble back at the sudden physical contact but Steve caught me. We made eye contact but I quickly looked away. He guided me to his room and then to the restroom so he could take the first aid-kit. Once he grabbed it he made me sit down in his bed. I'll could think of was of Sharon and Steve been together so I kept a straight face. I was interrupted by a sudden pain and jumped a little.
"Sorry" he said. But I did not answer back.
"Nat are you seriously not going to talk to me" he said.
"Of course Mr.Rogers when we go on the mission later this evening" I said but let out of groan of pain when he was stitching my finger. He quickly finished and I got up. Ready to leave his room but he grabbed my wrist and it made me look directly at his eyes.
"Thanks" I said kindly.
"Your welcome Nat" he said smiling. We were so close I could hear him breath but we were interrupted by a knock and then a female voice saying
"May I come in babe" I looked away and headed for the door. On my way our I told Sharon
"You may Sharon he is free". She said thanks clearly not understanding what I meant to say.
Nobody p.o.v
Later that day Steve, Sharon, Natasha and Sam left the house to a ship that Hydra had camouflaged as a hotel for people to go in(think of titanic). It was easier to transport people and other illegal things that way. Before entering the ship the team went their separate ways with their undercover names, passports ect.
Sharon p.o.v
I put my fake "marriage" ring on for the mission and gave Steve a passionate kiss before I left. I could not believe we had to be undercover for 10 days that was crazy. I would miss kissing him but that's my job so I have to deal with it.
"Bye baby see you in 10 days" I said.
"Take care of Sharon for me would you Sam" Steve said to which Sam nodded.
"Take care of Nat for me Steve" Steve nodded confused by what Sam just had said.
"If you don't take care of her me and Clint will beat you up son because nobody messes with my sister. You hear" he said half jokingly and half seriously.
"Wow calm down there Hulk. I can take care of myself but thanks for the thought Bro" she said jokingly.
"No problem Sis" he said and with that Sam and I left our own way.
Steve p.o.v
Natasha has been texting somebody and I couldn't help but wonder who.
"Who you texting Nat" I asked curiously.
"Mike" she said. Anger build inside me and couldn't help myself.
"He gave you his number" I asked anger building in my voice. Nat looked away from her phone and asked
"Jealous?"
"I would never be jealous. I got Sharon" I said
"Well perfect then. Stop bugging me about what I do with MY life. And what happens and doesn't happens between Mike and me"she said angrily.
"FINE" I yelled.
"FINE" she yelled back. Suddenly an employee came by and welcome us to the ship. We interviewed our fingers together but I made sure to grab the hand that's didn't had the stitches on it.
"Welcome to our ship Paradise" the employee said. We just smiled and I talk for a while. Nat in the other hand was texting with Mike and she would smile. That was it for me I have had it with all this Mike situation so when I fished talking Nat raise her head up from her phone and that's when I grabbed her head and placed a passionate kiss to which she had to respond to because the employee was looking at us. The employee left but we didn't even notice because we were so focused on our kiss then we pulled away and looked into each other's eyes then she turn away and walk to our room pulling away her hand from mine. This was going to be a long 10 days.
Natasha p.o.v
I noticed that Steve got jealous when he saw I was texting with Mike so I pretended to be texting him while Steve was talking to the employee. I knew that drove him crazy because I kept smiling and chuckling. When I finally raised by head from my phone I was surprised by a passionate kiss from Steve I kissed back passionately and we didn't even notice when the worker left. We pulled away well more like I pulled away and then walk to our room. This going to be a long 10
days I thought to myself.
*Hey guys hope you like the chapter comment below what you thought and even ideas for the book.*
Thank you
Bri💋💋