Chapter 24 (Jelous Steve)

Steve p.o.v
"Why did you protect HIM?" I yelled once we got in the room.
"I DID NOT PROTECTED HIM, STEVE" Natasha yelled back.
"You still like him don't you?" I said angrily.
"NO. I don't like Bucky Steve" Natasha yelled back.
"Ohh I saw how worried you were when I threaten to kill him. If you didn't like him you would have let me hurt him!" I yelled.
"YOU ARE TALKING FUCKING NONSENSE STEVE" Natasha yelled.
"No you still feel something for him don't you?" I said angrily.
"Steve how many fucking times do I have to tell you I don't like him?" Natasha said.
"Why did you do that?" I said.
"I DDINT WANTED YOU TO GET HURT" Natasha yelled.
"Why don't you just say the fucking truth Natasha DAMN IT" I said
"WHAT TRUTH STEVE" Natasha said.
"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Your fucking feelings towards Bucky" I said.
"You know what Steve I'm not going to stand here and listen to all your BULLSHIT" Natasha said walking out the room and slamming the door on the way out.
////////////////////////
Natasha p.o.v
I"m so fucking mad with Steve. His jealousy nonsense makes him talk bullshit. I got of the room and saw Conner in the living room with Lilian drawing something.
"Hey sweethearts what are you guys doing?" I asked.
"Lilian is drawing something and I'm waiting for Steve to come so we can do something together and also post a pic of him and I on Instagram" Conner explain.
"Well that sounds like a plan" I said. Right as I finished Steve came into the living room with an angry face. I walked away and sat down where Lilian was drawing.
"What you doing?" I asked sweetly.
"I'm drawing a picture for you. See" she said while turning her paper around so I can see what she was drawing.
"Oh you are so sweet" I said.
"I know" she said and I laughed. Steve turned around to see what I was laughing about and smirked. I was so pissed at Steve I could not even look at him.
"Lilian go wash your hands and get rid off that paint so we can eat lunch together. Your mommy and daddy are having a date tonight and are not going to come back till tomorrow or the day after that. So I'm supposed to take care of you" I said.
"Okay Aunty" she said and walked to the restroom. I went to the kitchen to do the food. When Lilian came back she asked if there was anything she could do to help me and I send her off to set the table. After I finished doing the food I called Conner and Steve to come eat since they were the only ones at the house.
"This is so fun. Eating with Aunty Nat and Uncle Steve" Lilian said and Steve smirked. I just kept a straight face and kept eating.
"What are we going to do today?" Conner asked excitedly since he was going to hang with Captain America.
"I don't know what do you guys want to do?" I asked.
"Let's go to Disneyland" they both yelled at the same time.
"Okay after we finish eating well get ready to go to Disneyland" I said.
"Okay, can Steve come with us?" Conner asked. Great I have to deal with him all day.
"If you want to" I said coldly.
"Yeah. Want to come with us Steve?" Conner asked.
"If it's okay with Natasha" Steve said.
"Whatever" I said. Let's see how this turns out.