Chapter 15

Natasha p.o.v
We are arriving to Stark Tower in a helicopter. The first person that I saw was Tony. He looked really excited to see us for some reason. Maybe because Pepper and Tony have been taking a break from each other and he doesn't have anybody to talk to anymore and feels lonely. As soon as Tony saw us well me mostly he went and hugged so tight I
thought he was going to suck the life out of me.
"Stark unless you don't let me go your are going to have nobody to talk to" I threaten.
"Oops sorry Nat, I'm just so excited to see you. I haven't talk to anybody since you left and it's boring. Not even Jarvis would talk to me" he said.
"Well I'm here you can talk to me now" I said and that brought a smile to his face.
"Thanks for been there for me Nat I really appreciate I know you don't do this for interest" he said.
"Well I won't mind me some coins" I said jokingly.
"I know you wouldn't" he said.
"Well let's go inside then cause I'm tired but we will talk. I'll even make your favorite food." I offered. I actually felt really bad for Stark cause feeling lonely is not the greatest feeling ever and he has taking his and peppers break really hard. He told me that it was all his fault and that if Pepper left him there was no reason for living because he would stay alone and that all the money he had would be worth nothing because all he has ever made was for her. I was thinking of a way to take Stark off the depression he was in when I heard somebody call my name.
"Nat, I haven't seen you in so long I'm so happy to see"
"Hey Bucky!!" I yelled going over to him to hug him.
"I did not know that you were coming today I thought you were coming tomorrow" I said surprised.
Steve p.o.v
I saw Bucky and was so happy that he came to see me. But not until I saw Bucky directly going to see Nat did I realized that he came to see Nat then what I heard next made me feel so jealous in the inside.
"Well I couldn't leave my best girl" Bucky said.
"Thanks" Nat said. I know Bucky so well that I knew that instant that he liked Nat. He told me that when he finds the girl of his dreams he would say the exact same thing that I would tell Peggy when I saw her.
"Hey Buck" I faked a smile and put an arm around Nat (why do guys have to do that??). He just smiled back and said
"Hey Steve how are you doing with Sharon?"
"Well I'm not with her anymore" I said.
"You want to come inside the house Bucky" Nat said sweetly.
"If it's only with you" he said back and with that Nat got off my arms and took Bucks hand and walked him inside and Bucky placed one of his arms around Nat like he own her which he did not.