Chapter 31

Natasha p.o.v
"Tell me something would you?" I asked.
"What do you want to know?" Steve asked.
"Were we ever a thing?" I asked.
"I..I... I can't tell you anything Nat you need to remember yourself" Steve said.
"Well then let me figure it out" I said.
"Ho-" Steve was interrupted by my lips crashing into his. I could figure it out by kissing him. Our lips connected and it was like we were one. He put me on top of him and I said
"I think that we were I don't know" I said.
"Mmmm let me tell you more" Steve said connecting our lips once again.
////////////////////////
Steve and I got of his room and went to the dinning room. James was there waiting for me with an angry face probably knowing that I had been in Steve's arms. I sat next to James since it was the only place left but Steve sat beside me which was the good thing.
"I need to talk to you alone Nat can we?" James whispered in my ear.
"Um.. Sure was we finish dinner" I said.
After we finished dinner James got up indicating me that we had to talk.
"Excuse me" I said and got up and left with James but on the way I told Steve they I was going to talk to him.
Once we reached James room he locked the door.
"So..." I began.
"So what?" James asked
"So what do you need to talk about?" I asked.
"Oh yeah look I just wanted to tell you that it hurts me to see you with another guy because of your lost of memory. I know I can't tell you anything cause it might affect you but I need you to know that I'm your boyfriend and that what you are doing with Steve I can't handle anymore" James said.
"How do I know YOU are not lying?" I asked.
"By this" he said crashing his lips forcefully on mine. He kissed me with so much passion and I slowly began to kiss him back but something didn't felt right it just didn't and I didn't know what. He quickly placed his hands in my waist and kissed my neck and began to suck on it and it made me moan. He pushed to the bed and quickly went of top of me kissing me everywhere desperately. I didn't feel comfortable.
"James no stop" I said slowly getting up.
"Why babe I need to feel you in my arms again" James said.
"It just doesn't feel right" I said. James pushed against a wall and began to kiss my neck.
"NO" I yelled and got off his grip.
"Babe don't do this to me" James said.
"I said I don't want to and when I say I don't want is NO" I said.
"But you did it with Steve and he is not even your boyfriend" James said.
"I don't know why but with him it felt right unlike you" I said.
"Please babe" James said.
"No" I said and walked to the door unlocked it and left.