Chapter 21

Natasha p.o.v
Steve got up and gave me a kiss and I kissed back and with that he left with Stark to a mission.
I was with James on the table looking through some files after I got bored of working I went to the living room to watch The Real. It's a girl empowerment show and I love it especially Tamar who cracks me up everyone she speaks because she is so hilarious. Anyways I was watching t.v when James sat besides me.
"Nat. Can we talk for a sec" James said.
"Yeah sure what about" I said not bothering to look at him because there were in Gab-bag time and I LOVED it when they did that segment.
"Well I know that you and Steve are together and stuff But..." He began.
"But what" I said.
"But I don't think is fair for you to be playing with Steve feeling just to make me jealous" he finished.
"WHAT??" I said laughing.
"I'm not trying to make you jealous James." I said.
"You can stop the acting Nat I know you too well" he said getting closer to me.
"I'm not ACTING" i said emphasizing on the last word.
"I know you like me Nat you don't have to be afraid to tell me" James said.
"I'm not afraid to tell you anything James" I said. With that he got so close to me my body had laid in the couch to prevent him from kissing me. James got onto of me his hands blocking me to get out.
"JAMES CUT IT OUT AND GET OFF ME" I said angrily.
"You like me and I know it" he said and I could hear his breathing from how close he was too me. With that he crushed his lips on mine forcefully and I tried to get off his grip but he was too strong. He kept kissing me but I didn't kiss back. He went down to kiss my neck and he had his whole body on top of me my now as if I we were making out or something like that.
"I know you like me" he breath in between kisses.
"STOP JAMES. IF YOU DON'T GET OF ME IM GOING TO HURT YOU AND IM NOT GOING TO REGRET IT" I warned. He kissed my weak spot and I tried to hold the moan but I couldn't and moan.
"Come on you know you want to" he said.
"Plus you can't get off me" he said in a duh tone. And he was right I couldn't he had trapped me good.
"JUST GET OFF. IM WARNING YOU JAMES" I said trying to convince him to let me go in a threatening voice. If this didn't work I would not be able to get off his grip and I don't know what will happen cause even though I liked Steve and he was the only person I wanted to be with I couldn't denied that James was quite attractive. But no I loved Steve!!!.
"Come on you want I know it" he said kissing my neck again. He kissed my weak spot and I let out a moan and with that he placed his lips on mine his hands traveled down to my shirt losing his guard and with that I kicked him off me.
"I FUCKING WARN YOU" I said.
"You enjoyed it because if you didn't enjoyed you wouldn't had moan" he said smirking.
"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME BEFORE I TELL STEVE TO KILL YOU" I said and left the room.