Chapter 7

Natasha p.o.v
I came into the room and it was so beautiful. The only problem was that because of our covers their was only one bed. Shortly after I entered the room Steve came in and said
"Wow"
"Yeah. Well I'm gonna shower so..." I said picking up my pajamas and going into the restroom. The cold water felt so good against my body. It made me cool off after the long day I had. The only the thing that didn't felt good while showering was my stitched finger because the contact with the water would make it burn but hey I'm Black Widow and I can handle a stitched finger. 
After I took a shower I put my pajamas and went out with my hair wet and with blood on my bathrobe because of my finger but it didn't hurt. I heard talking coming from the bed and went to look who Steve was talking with but I found out he was talking on the phone with I guessed was Sharon. I just passed by him making no noise to not "disturb" him. Man I just can't control myself it just make me so mad seeing him with Sharon. Then I turn on the tv from the living room and started watching Insidious. I caught it right when it was about to start so I guess today was my lucky day. I didn't really like scary movies but that was the only thing I found interesting at the moment.
Half way through the movie Steve FINALLY finished talking to Sharon and went to sit by me in the couch but I didn't let him. I laid down on the couch before he sat down letting him know I didn't wanted him here. Like really he gets mad about me talking with a guy but I have to stand him kissing Sharon the whole day 24/7 not fair.
"Really Nat!" Steve said.
"What?? Look I was here firs-" I was cut off by my cellphone ringing. I got up and went to the kitchen where I had sat my phone down before showering and surprisingly saw that Mike was the one calling me.
"Hey Mike" I said and I heard Steve groan.
"Hey Nat. So I was wondering if you would..." He started.
"If I would what Mike" I asked.
"If you would do me the favor to contact a wedding designer for me. It's just that my fiancé and I are getting married in 2 months and she is driving me crazy about getting the wedding set up" I was kind of shock. I didn't know he was engaged. But I guess that explains why he kiss my hand instead of my mouth.
"Sure." I said excitedly because  nobody had ever asked me to help them with their weeding even if it was just for me to get some of my contacts involved. It felt nice feeling wanted.
"Thanks Nat" he said relieved.
"Yeah, no problem. I could never said no even if I wanted too. I'm glad you asked. Well I'll call you when I have everything ready. Bye" and with that I hang up. I place my phone down and walked back to the couch to find Steve laying on it.
"Move" I said coldly.
"Hey you moved and that gave me total right to sit on it" he said.
"Well I don't care. I was watching the movie first" I whined like a three year old.
"Sorry Romanoff" he said.
"Ohhh I'll make you feel sorry" I said and with that made one of my moves throwing him off the couch.
"See that's better" I said laying down on the couch.
"Don't make me do this Romanoff" he threaten.
"What you gonna do Rogers" I challenged him.
"I'm going to sit on you if you don't get off that couch" he said in a very serious tone but I did not care enough and just took the remote control and faced the tv again. All of the sudden I felt this heavy weight on top of me. When I turned my head around I saw Steve having a smirk all over his face.
"GET OFF ME" I yelled.
"I warned you" he said still not removing his body from mine. I tried to get him off but he was too heavy and I just gave up. At that moment I heard a door open just to reveal both Sharon and Sam at the door. I pushed Steve off me and quickly got on my feet. Sam was trying to not laugh while Sharon just look a hell lot jealous. Man if only eyes could kill I would had been dead already 20 feet below ground.
"Hey I was not done with you" Steve said turning around. At that moment his face went white like he had seen a ghost.
"When were you two going to finish then ?!" Sharon asked angrily.
"I warned him Sharon. He wouldn't want to get off the couch so I pushed him. Then Rogers here trying to act all tough sat in top of me. Don't mess with the Black Widow" I said walking away. But in the inside my heart racing a million miles per minute.
"Ugh"Sharon turned around and walked away from to room Steve following her yelling after her.
"So..." Sam said.
"So what?" I asked confused.
"You and Rogers huh?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'm secretly in love with Rogers and so is he. We even have a kid name James but we haven't told anybody not even ourselves" I said sarcastically.
"Okay" he said laughing at this point.
"You saw Sharon's face though. It...was...price...less" he said in between laughs that now had turn into tears.
"Her face was like: "That bitch is going to steal my man" he said now in the floor his voice was now silent laugh
"Okay.. That's enough Sam I kind of feel bad for her" I said also beginning to start laughing myself. Her face was funny.
Steve and Sharon suddenly came into the room hand in hand. That just shattered my heart they forgave each other that easily.
"You good Sam" Steve asked Sam who was picking himself off the floor with watery eyes. Sam and I laughed more because we knew what we were laughing about. But I quickly walk away soon enough not to see Steve and Sharon having a make out session. Sam layed on the couch watching the end of the movie and I went to my bed and grab my phone to call Stephanie, a weeding designer.
"Hello" she said
"Hey Stephanie. I'm Natasha Romanoff. I was just wondering if you could organize a weeding for me in a 2 month period" I asked
"Yes,yes,yes. Who the lucky guy Nat"she asked.
"The weeding is not for me Steph is for a close friend of mine" I said
"Oh yeah 2 months is more than enough" she said
"Thanks. I'll have him call you then. Thanks again bye" with that I hanged up.
Sharon and Steve had just finished their make out session and went to sit by the couch next to Sam who was now watching Home alone 2. I called Mike and went to the kitchen.
"Hey Mike" I said. Steve turn around to face the kitchen.
"Yeah. Everything is ready just call and she'll be ready for you" I said sweetly.
"Thanks. Nat do you want to be our maid of honor?" Mike asked.
"REALLY??!!!"I yelled of excitement.
"Yeah really" he said laughing at what the Black Widow has just done.
"That would be amazing thanks. Bye" I said.
"What you excited about" Sam asked.
"I'm going to a weeding. Want to be my plus one?" I asked Sam.
"That would be awesome. Thanks Sis" he said giving me a hug.
"No problem" I answered returning the hug. I made eye contact with Steve who had his arm around Sharon and then look away. I still can't believe we were on top of each other. Let's see how day 2 goes I thought to myself.