Chapter 26

Sam p.o.v
It's been a few weeks since Steve and Natasha got together. I'm so happy for them, I knew they liked each other all along.
"Hey Sis" I said.
"Hey flying bird. What u doing here?" Natasha.
"I just came by to say hey to my Sis. DANG I just got here and you want me to go already just chill" Sam said jokingly.
"I didn't said I wasn't happy to see you. I just said that I was surprised to see you that's all" Natasha said giving me a hug to see hi.
"See that's a nice welcome right there not that UGLY thing you just did" I said jokingly.
"Cut it with the jokes Sam" Nat said.
"So how are you and Steve? Anything new?" I asked.
"Well did I told you Bucky and Sharon live here now so I have to see them everyday" Nat said annoyingly.
"Oh man that sucks for you better keep an eye on Sharon that girl is crazy as fuck" I said.
"I know. Last week Steve was in the training room so he didn't had a shirt on. I went to get water and while I was gone Sharon was flirting with Steve putting her ass all over his face and when I came in she tried to kiss him. I was about to kill that bitch if it wasn't for Steve who calmed me down" Nat said.
"DAMN she is crazy!!!" I said.
"Who is crazy?" Sharon said coming in the room.
"You are BITCH. Next time I see you doing anything like what you do in the training room you consider yourself dead" Natasha threaten.
"I'll like to see try" Sharon said.
"I don't have to" Natasha said rudely.
"Have you forgotten that I was train to kill people like you Romanoff" Sharon said.
"No. Did you forgot that I was train to kill 20 people in less then 2 minutes. If I can do that imagine what I'm going to do to your fucking ass Carter. Besides I'm the best fighter there is so you can't beat me up even if you tried" Natasha said.
"Yeah well you know they are training people in the training room. Well Steve to be exactly is the one who is training the kids and he needs an assistant and since I'm going to beat your ass in the training room he'll have to give be the position" Sharon.
"Whatever you say Carter but be realistic about things. Steve is not going back with you and you are to winning the fight"Natasha said and with that Sharon walked away.
"Uuuuuuuu girl fight!!" I said.
"Shut up" Nat said