Chapter 17

Natasha p.o.v
Lilian came up to me and asked
"Is Captain America your boyfriend?"
"No honey we are just.. Well...umm.. You know what we are going to watch a movie so let's get ready ok" I said.
"Whatever you says Auntie Nat but you can't lie to me because I will find out" Lilian threaten playfully.
"Okay mini spy. You got me but this our little secret okay. Pinky promise" I said and she did.
"Let's go!!!" Lilian said excitedly.
"Yeah let me call Steve" I said.
"Okay" Lilian said and sat on the couch.
"Steve you coming" I asked.
"Yeah" he said and when he was coming up to me Conner interrupted Steve and said.
"Excuse me Mr.Captain America(Sorry had to say that 😂😂) can I get your autograph for my comic books"
"Sure Soldier" Steve said and Conner had a wide smile in his face. With that Steve was stuck with Conner. Conner took Steve hands as we explored Stark's house and then traveled down to the theater.
"What movie are we going to watch?" Conner asked Steve.
"I don't know. Nat what movie are we going to watch?" Steve asked.
"X-men!!" I said excitedly.
"Yay!! What's X-men?" Lilian said innocently.
"They are superheroes that have powers" I said.
"Ohh like you and Steve and daddy" she said.
"Yeah like us" I said laughing.
"Well let's get the movie started" Tony said.
"Can I seat with you" James asked.
"Yeah sure" I said. He seat right next to me and Lilian kept giving him dirty looks.
"Lilian stop that!" I whispers yelled.
"I DON'T like HIM" she said.
"Why not he is nice"I said.
"Hey aunt Nat can we seat in front with you guys" Conner asked me.
"Well of course baby" I said and heard James groan as Steve picked Lilian and seat in the seat next to me and placed her in his laps while Conner sat in the seat besides Steve. Lilian giggled as Steve tickled her stomach.
"STOP,PLEASE STOP.IT HURTS!!"Lilian said now pleading in between laughs.
"Stop Steve she is crying from ow hard she is laughing" I said also laughing.
"Okay" he said as he stopped ticking Lilian.
"Thank you" she said cleaning her tears.
"Well okay let's get started then" Stark said he said and press play. As the lights went off James got closer to me and whisper something in my ear that I could not hear but just laughed since it tickled. Steve got jealous I noticed cause he tensed as James got close to me and made physical contact. He sat straight and just looked straight at the screen with a mad face. Lilian moved in between his laps. She looked so small in his laps. Steve just smiled at her laying in his laps and offering popcorn in return. He thanked her and turned back to watch the movie. Steve was so jealous that he was red and I would too because James was flirting with me to much. I grabbed Steve hand and intertwined my fingers with his Steve smile and squeezed my hand.