Chapter 19

Natasha p.o.v
I shut the door and locked it. I kept kissing Steve and he went down to my neck and sucked on it. I moan when he found my quick spot
"You sure" Steve said.
"Yes" I said and crushed my lips into his. I wrapped my legs around his torso and his hands traveled down by back. He placed me in the bed and kissed by back slowly leaving his lips mark in my back and we kept kissing. Steve kiss my jawline and went down to my chest. I kissed Steve neck and laughed when he let out a moan after I found his weak spot he wrapped his arms around back and kissed me again and again. Steve hands went down to my tights and mine went to his back grabbing them real tight. I kissed his chest slowly trying to enjoy the moment and went up to his lips and our eyes connected.
"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever met" Steve said.
"I love you" he said.
"I...I love you too" I said and with that Steve crushed his lips into mine and kissed me slowly. His lips went to my neck and then to my shoulders and Steve slowly planted small kisses down to my stomach and kiss the scar that I had gotten from James during a mission. I wrapped my legs around his torso and kissed his jawline to which he moan and his hands traveled every where around my body.That night I discovered what real love was.
Bucky p.o.v
I could hear Natasha and Steve in the other room and it made me so mad that Natasha would go this far to make me jealous if she already knew I like her. I could her Natasha moan at whatever the hell Steve was doing to her. It made me jealous to know that Steve had her in his arms and it was not me the one in his place. But I was going to get Nat at any cost and I'm ready for my plan to start. Ready or not here I come.
/////////////////////////
Natasha p.o.v
I woke up with Steve's arms around me and my head in his chest what happened yesterday was the best thing that has ever happened to me in my role life. I slowly placed a kiss in Steve mouth and just groan because I had weaken him up. When I was about to get up he wrapped his arms around my waist and pull me back. I kissed him one more time and pulled away before things got deeper. I got up and went to the restroom.