Chapter 11

Sharon p.o.v
I took a picture with Steve kissing him in the mouth. Well actually I made Natasha take the picture just so I can let her know that Steve is mine and only mine.
"Nat can you take a picture of Steve and I please" I asked.
"Sure" Natasha said coldly.
"Tell me when you guys are ready" Natasha said. I placed a gently kiss on Steve and Natasha took that as a sign to take the picture.
"Okay" she said. But I kept kissing him and I knew Natasha could not stand that Steve was mine so she just left the phone on the side of bed and went to talk to Sam. After she left I pulled away from Steve and took the phone to look at the picture. To my surprise I found 2 pictures of Natasha in Steve's phone. One of her in a rollercoaster in which she look ugly on and another where Steve was kissing Natasha NOSE. That was it I could not hide the jealousy anymore.
"What the hell is this Steve?" I said turning the phone around to show him the picture that he had taken with Natasha.
"Nothing" he said in a duh tone.
"Doesn't look like nothing to me" I said in a obviously angry tone.
"It's just a picture Sharon calm down" Steve said.
Natasha p.o.v
Wow Sharon was exploding with jealousy. She was so mad that her face had turn red.
"It's just a picture" Steve said.
"No I know Natasha likes you Steve and I don't want her close to you" Sharon said.
"You know what I'll deal with this myself" Sharon said heading my way.
"You know what Romanoff. I am done with you flirty with my BOYFRIEND so you better back off bitch" Sharon said.
"Look Sharon have some dignity and control your jealousy. Okay it's bad enough you are making a big deal about this" I said.
"No, I have dignity unlike you-" Sharon said.
"Watch your mouth Carter" I warned her by cutting her off.
"Why should I, I'm not scared off you. I'm equally as good as you at doing my job." Sharon said.
"Yeah ok. You know what I think I'm just going to leave you alone" I said.
"That's what I though. You are scared to face me cause you know I'm going to win. Good choice." Sharon said.
"Whatever makes you sleep at night is fine with me" I said.
"At least I know that I can't sleep at night because I don't have a dirty conscious. Like when you killed all those children, remember" Sharon said. That was it I turned around and was about to hit her when I felt Steve strong arms wrap around my waist. I struggled to get off his gripped but he was way stronger then me.
"I'm warning you Carter next time you do something like that you will find out who Natasha Romanoff really is" I said.
"I don't have to. You are an assassin who has no mercy of others and doesn't have feelings towards other human beings because you don't know what feelings are" Sharon said. I just gave her a death glare but I was dying in the inside somebody like Sharon would not had been able to tell that I was heart broken by what she said but I knew Steve could tell if he looked at me in the eyes.
"THATS ENOUGH SHARON!!!"Steve yelled at her.
"I'm telling the truth Steve and get away from her" Sharon said.
Steve still had his arms around my waist and I was holding his hands but I quickly looked at him in the eyes and left the room.
Steve p.o.v
"Natasha". I yelled.
"Steve stop yelling after her" Sharon said.
"No Sharon you stop been a-" I stopped myself before I said anything I would regret later. And with that I ran after Natasha.
I was looking for Natasha when I saw her in a bar talking to a stranger. I got closer and saw the guy approaching to kiss her but Natasha quickly turning away and got up to her feet. She began to walk away when the guy grabbed her wrist to get her close to him.
"Oh there you are babe" I pretended.
"Ohh hey babe I guess I lost you in the crowd" Natasha went along.
"Would you do me the favor to not touch my girlfriend" I asked the stranger the was holding Natasha so close to him that their bodies were literally touching.
"What If I don't?" The guy challenged.
"Then you are not going to like what happens next buddy"I said coldly. Natasha removed her wrist form the guy and walk towards me and with that we left.
Natasha p.o.v
"How are you feeling?" Steve asked.
"I'm okay" I tried to act like nothing had happened but Steve knew me too well.
"Look at me in the eyes and tell me you are okay" Steve said stoping me from moving any further and forced me to look at him straight in the eyes.
"I'm-I'm-I'm- okay" I struggled with Steve been so close.
"You are a terrible liar Romanoff" he said.