0.4: "Call Me Anything"

I just want to say that the italicized part is spoken in Korean which I think both you and I don't speak so...It won't be so realistic if koreans would be speaking English all the time!

Anyway, back to the story!

•○They ain't got no guts~○•

Jisoo explained to you that you're going to work for his friend. His friend's brother Seungmin left his daughter to his friend. He emphasized that his friend likes kids but DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF A TWO-YEAR-OLD KID. You reached your destination without him even mentioning his friend's name so you ended up curious as he led you to another apartment.

"Hyung," Jisoo knocked.

Both of you waited for someone to open the door or at least a little response but all you got is noise from behind the door. It sounds like someone is having the hardest time of his life inside the apartment.

Jisoo turned the door knob and it opened. "I knew it. He forgot to lock the door when I left. Let's go."

You nodded and followed him into the apartment. Your eyes widened when you saw how messy it is. Toys are everywhere but where is the...

"Seunghee-ya!!!" You turned when you heard a pitiful shout. You then saw a familiar man chasing a little girl.

Jisoo was laughing at the scene but you can't bring yourself to do so too. You're too busy bringing back your dropped jaw. IS THIS REAL? THIS MAN CAN'T SERIOUSLY BE S.COUPS!!! HE CAN'T BE SEUNGCHEOL! But he is. He is Choi Seungcheol!!!

"Hyung, you brought your lifesaver!" Jisoo immediately caught Seungcheol's attention. He looked at the two of you and flashed a hopeful smile.
"Eomma! Eomma! Eomma!" You looked down at the little voice to find the girl pulling your pullover.
"Oh! She's calling you eomma, Y/N!" Jisoo remarked.

Seunghee stretched her arms asking you to carry her so you did. She doesn't look like Seungcheol but they have the same eyes.

"Eomma," she hugged you and buried her face into your shoulder blade.
"Heol..." You looked at the boys and they both look amused.
"You look like mother and daughter." Jisoo said. You really don't know if it's compliment or what. "Ah! S.coups hyung, this is Y/N, the one I told you about a while ago. She doesn't speak Korean so you better speak in English right now." He told Seungcheol.
"Ah. Uhhh...I'm Choi Seungcheol but you can call me..." He bowed as he said but his voice slowly disappeared as he thought of what you should call him.
"BABY!" Jisoo said as he raised a hand to note his 'bright' idea.

You both looked at him shocked and a little disgusted. You would absolutely love to call him baby but not now. YOU JUST MET EACH OTHER!

"I mean, maybe I should get the baby and lay her on her bed while you two talk." Jisoo immediately 'corrected' himself while asking you for Seunghee. You then looked at her and realized she already fell asleep.
"Yeah. Thanks." You said as Jisoo took Seunghee.

Jisoo left you two. It's a little awkward with Seungcheol staring at you.

"I'm sorry I don't really speak English. But I'm happy you came. I really need someone to take care of Seunghee." He told you as he scratched his head cutely.
"It's okay." You said not knowing what else to say.
"Mmmhmm...by the way, you can call me anything. Oppa's fine. Or Seungcheol. Or S.coups. Or...yeah. Whatever pleases you." He smiled at you and you just wished you're not blushing because he'll definitely see it. "I'll just follow Jisoo. Feel free to do anything."

You nodded as he started to walk away. You then started singing your usual boredom song silently.

"S.coupstas tu. S.coupstas tu~"
"You can call me that if you want." Seungcheol said from Seunghee's room.

You inevitably blushed. You didn't know he would hear you singing. You're both embarassed and happy. You can't believe you're going to work for your bias, S.coups!

•○Thumbs up! All I see and hear is the love~○•

Why are you reading this? Aren't you bored reading this?

Well, I'm not. I'M DYING OVER SEUNGCHEOL!!!

*S.coups suddenly appeared*

S.coups: I heard my name.
Me: What?! No one mentioned your name. Go back to Korea.

*S.coups leaves*

Me: He left me! HE LEFT ME! Why is it so hard to play hard to get?!

Oops. Sorry. I'm just so excited. I want the climax already! I wanna die~ *dies*

By the way, according to what I read, Seungcheol's brother in real life is named Seungmin so I decided to use it here to make it more realistic.

But, I'm not saying it's true. And I have no idea if he really have a niece. But, this is set in 2018 so it's possible to happen.