3.3.3: A day with 13 handsome boys

"Wow! Baby Y/N, you look so beautiful!~" Soonyoung exclaimed.
"Hoshi oppa, you told me that for a billion times already. Just stop it. I know I'm ugly." You told him jist as Mingyu finished your 'transformation' with a little help from Jisoo.
"Shut up, Y/N. You really are pretty. I envy hyung." Seungkwan said making you smile.
"Ok! Time to reveal your new look!!!" Mingyu excitedly handed you a mirror.

YOUR HAIR IS SHORT! MINGYU CUT YOUR HAIR SHORT! IT'S SHORT!!!

"Min-" You were about to ask him why he cut your hair that short when the door opened.
"Guys, we're back." You heard Wonwoo and quickly ran for cover behind the curtains before S.coups sees you.
"Y/N-ah!!!" Dino called you as Seungcheol entered the room.
"Wae? What happened? Whose hair is that on the floor?" Seungcheol asked the boys.
"Mingyu cut Y/N's hair. And she's hiding. Because I think she doesn't like it." Minghao told him.
"Why would she not like it?! It's cute! She looks better!" Mingyu argued.

S.coups knew you're hiding behind the curtains. Why are you hiding? Because your hair is short. And S.coups likes girls with long hair.

"Yeobo," S.coups called you as he walked towards you.
"Don't come near me! I swear I'll call Dino baby if you do!" You warned him.
"Hyung! Stay away from her please!!!" Dino told Seungcheol as he grabbed onto him and pulled him away from you.
"Chan, if you don't want to suffer hearing all of us call you baby in our fanmeet, let go of me." Seungcheol told him and Dino immediately let go of him.

You closed your eyes tightly hoping your ears are just bullying as you hear Seungcheol's steps towards you. He slowly drew the curtain away from you.

"Heol..."
"Don't look at me, S.coupstas tu! I'm so ug-" You were about to cover your face with your hands but he stopped you.
"Yeppeoso." You slowly opened your eyes.

His lips are slighty parted. He's frozen. You almost thought time stopped if not for Chan's giggle. They were all looking at you, admiring you actually.

"Yeobo," S.coups started but he ran out of words.

He pulled you and kissed you in front of the boys. Your eyes widened because of his sudden action. Some of the boys whistled and clapped while the others simply looked away.

"Hyung, get a room! Why do that in front of us?!" Seungkwan complained. You pulled away blushing.
"Hansol, tame your boy or I'll kill him." S.coups said making everyone else laugh.

You spent the rest of the day with the boys. They really think you look so good with short hair. You learned to believe them. That afternoon, the hip-hop unit and vocal unit left so the performance unit could practice their dance for an event. They asked you to stay and watch so you did.

As usual, their choreography is jaw-dropping. The boys got tired after a hundred time of repeating the same dance so they sat beside you on the floor.

"How is the choreo, baby Y/N?" Soonyoung asked you.
"It's awesome!" You told him with two thumbs up.
"I don't believe Mingyu hyung." Minghao said out of nowhere.
"Mwo?" Jun asked him.
"Just think about it. When Jihoon hyung called Coups hyung, he said it's fan stuff. But when Mingyu hyung returned, he said they just got letters from their parents." The8 explained.
"Well, our parents can be our fans too." Dino said.
"I know. But why is Mingyu hyung supposed to know he should come too? And Wonwoo hyung too." Minghao asked.

You all looked at each other thinking about it. If these boys don't understand it, how could you? The door suddenly opened and S.coups entered.

"Yeobo, let's go home now." He told you.
"Wae?"
"Do you really need a reason for that? It's getting darker you know. You should sleep early too. Let's go." He said offering a hand to you.
You took his hand and stood up.
"Ok. Bye, guys! See you again soon! You all dance so good!" You bid goodbye to the boys and let S.coups lead you out.

He held your hand as you walk. He's smiling like crazy right now. He feels so lucky holding you and being your boyfriend. Even his dongsaengs are envious of him.

"The boys are pretty fluent in English now." You commented.
"Yeah. They started learning when I introduced you to them. And also for the fans."
"That's good. You have a lot of international fans like me. I'm a lucky fan though. I'm your girlfriend."
"I'm luckier than you, you know. I have a girlfriend like you, someone who loves me and takes care of me and even my members. You know it's hard to handle them sometimes. I'm lucky I have you by my side." He objected.
"No. I'm luckier. Out of your million fans, I get to be your girlfriend and meet the boys."
"I said I'm luckier! Fine. Let's just say we're the lucky ones."

You heard someone running behind you and you turned around to see Jeonghan running towards you. He stopped when he reached the two of you. He panted a little before starting to talk.

"Coups, the...manager...he said you...should stay tonight." He said in between his panting.
"...yeobo, I'm sorry. I can't come with you." He immediately apologized to you.
"It's okay! Just take care. I can go home on my own." You told him.
"No. I'll drive you home, Y/N-ah." Jeonghan said.
"Good! Take care of her. I'll go now. Bye, Y/N-ah. I'll call tomorrow." S.coups kissed your forehead before leaving you with Jeonghan.
"Let's go, Y/N-ah." Jeonghan took your hand and led you to the company car.

He drove you home and thanked you for a great day. He also complimented your new look. He said he likes it so much and it suits you. He left after. You sat on the couch thinking of all that happened today. You can't help but smile. You soon fell asleep on the couch.

•●I just died.●•

I'm sorry for such a bad part. I feel really sad right now thinking of the next chapters. It'll get sad soon. I'm sorry. I think this will be very long. We're not yet in the climax! I hope you continue reading even during and after the sad chapters.

Sorry for always apologizing!