3.3.1: A day with 13 handsome boys

"Oh! Y/N-ah! Hi! What's that?!" You bumped into Dino while going to the boys' practice room. He asked you about the paperbags you're carrying.
"Ah. This? I made gimbap for you all. I also bought a chocolate cake."
"Heol! Jinjja?! Let's go! I want to eat! I'm hungry!" He said as he grabbed your hand and led you to the practice room.

The boys are there except for Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Jisoo, Junhui and Soonyoung. Mingyu is busy with Minghao's hair while Wonwoo is sleeping in a corner. Seungkwan is laughing with Dokyeom about a joke he said about Jihoon's height again although Jihoon is taller now compared to his height after their debut. Hansol is just sitting on the floor singing Stay with me.

"Guys!!! Y/N is here!!! And she brought food!!!" Chan shouted catching everyone's attention and waking up Wonwoo
"Oh my God! Great! I'M STARVING!" Vernon said as he ran to you.
"Y/N-ah!!! You came! Come here. Sit with me." Mingyu told you as he sat on the floor.
"No. No. Sit with me, Y/N-ah. Here." Wonwoo told you.

You stood there thinking where you should really sit. Everyone is sitting on the floor now except you and Hansol who is putting the food containers out of the paperbags.

"Y/N-ah, just sit down me. Here." Seungkwan told you. "You mean 'sit down beside me'. Here, Y/N. Sit beside Docutie." Dokyeom said as he pulled you to sit beside him.
"Yah! Let her choose where to sit!" Chan told DK.
"It's ok, Chan. I'll just sit here. Let's eat!!!" You told him.

You looked around wondering where the others especially S.coups are. The boys started eating.

"Wow...it's beautiful..." Hansol said and you thought he's talking about the chocolate cake you brought.
"Yah! Stop drooling over Y/N's legs!" DK told him as he hit him with chopsticks.

You suddenly felt conscious about your legs. You're wearing a pair of shorts today so the boys saw your legs for the first time. The other boys blushed and looked away.

"Why? You're also staring at her legs! I saw you! I'm just admiring her!" Vernon told DK making you feel less comfortable.
"Yah! Stop it! You're just making Y/N feel uncomfortable! I'll tell S.coups hyung about your pervert minds!" Chan told his hyungs.
"I'll just go to the washroom. Eat up, guys." You told them as you stood up.

You went out. You realized how fluent the boys are now in English. You sighed and when you looked at your right, you saw Jeonghan walking towards you. He waved at you when he saw you.

"Y/N-ah! You're here! You should have told me you're coming." He told you as soon as he's near enough.
"I wanted to surprise you guys. Have you seen Seungcheol?"
"I knew you'll ask that. Maybe he's on the rooftop again. Be careful. He's a little mad. He got frustrated about something this morning." He warned you.
"Oh. Ok. I brought some food, oppa. Eat some. The boys are eating inside."
"Ok. Thanks, Y/N-ah!" He told you and ruffled your hair before opening the door. "Uhhh, Y/N..."
"Yes?"
"Nothing. Just want you to know that your boyfriend loves you so much, more than you could imagine." He said and went into the room.

You went straight to the rooftop and found S.coups looking at the city skyline there. You approached him slowly and carefully making sure you don't make much noise. You thought he didn't hear you but he turned around just as you were about to take your last step.

"What are you doing here?" He asked you blankly.
"Uhhh..."
"It's cold here. And you're wearing shorts?! Really, yeobo?! Really?! Ugh! Come here!" He pulled you closer.

You can't speak because he does sound mad and you think you just made him angrier. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around your waist to cover your legs.

"Don't wear revealing clothes when you go out of our house again, ok?" He told you as he held your face. His palms are cold against your cheeks.
"Ok. I'm sorry." You looked down and he sighed.
"Really. Why are you so cute without even trying to be?! Come here. I missed you." He pulled you into a hug.

Maybe he had a really bad day. He smelled your hair and let out another sigh. You stayed like that for a while until he pulled away.

"We should go in. It's really cold here. Gaja." He wrapped an arm around your shoulders and led you back to the practice room.
"What happened? Jeonghan told me you got frustrated this morning." You asked him.
"It's nothing. Just a fan thing. It's really nothing. S.coupstas tu can handle everything because of you." He told you before kissing you softly.

•●The author wants to tell you something●•

I just realized I haven't mention the other members in the past chapters so I decided to make a 3-part chapter with all the members.

Unfortunately, I failed to put all the members in this part. Sorry! And as an apology gift, I'll write a chapter where you'll get to interact (and flirt(why are you cheating on S.coups? Isn't he enough?! Don't worry. I understand. I have 3(?) biases in Svt.)) with the other members more, especially Jisoo and Junhui.

Some love for Seventeen's Heechul! I love his voice!~ But really. I respect him. So talented. Ugh! My hearteu!