2.0: Bad boy S.coups

This chapter contains some...awkward moments. I advice younger readers to not read this for your innocence. The fluff world will be very happy for you.

•○I I I want you, baby! You know I I I need you~○•

Seungmin took Seunghee with him back to Daegu where her mom awaits. You spent the rest of the day watching Seventeen practice. You like their newest songs so you didn't get bored.

Every now and then the members whisper their congratulations to you. They do it individually to avoid getting noticed by S.coups. You're not sure why they're congratulating you. You're not sure if you and S.coups are officially a couple now. You still doubt S.coups loves you despite the fact that he confessed already. That kiss could mean nothing to him you thought.

"Ok. That's all for today. Y/N and I need to go home now. She needs some rest." S.coups told the boys as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders.
"She needs some rest or you need some time alone together for lovey dovey moments?" Seungkwan teasingly asked him and immediately ran out of the practice room for his life.
"Ugh. Jinjja. That kid." S.coups said as he shook his head.
"Hyung, we're going ahead. Take care, Y/N-ah! Come on our showcase!" Vernon said as he head out with Seokmin, Minghao and Jun who were waving at you.
"Ok. Thank you, oppa!" You replied waving back at them.
"Yah. Hajima! I'm jealous." You looked back at S.coups and saw him looking at you sadly.

You nodded even though you feel a little awkward. Everyone is starting to leave but S.coups stayed with you. When you're finally alone with him, he took your hand and let you sit on the floor.

"Y/N-ah, you're mine now. You're not supposed to flirt with other people." He said as he sat beside you. It shocked you ofcourse.
"I'm yours? And I'm flirting? Yah! I just waved at them! And I'm not yours!" You're annoyed because he said you're flirting but you're also flattered because he said you're his.

HELL YES! HE SAID YOU'RE HIS! Wait. Does that mean he's yours too?! OH MY GOD!

"Still...Yah! We already kissed! You're mine now!"
"Your logic sucks, S.coupstas tu. No kiss makes me yours!" You crossed your arm and looked away to hide your red cheeks from him.

He suddenly held your shoulders, made you face him and slowly laid you down on the floor. He then moved on top of you and leaned on his hands trapping you under him. Your eyes widened and your heart began throbbing.

"Then what do I have to do to make you mine?" He asked you with his sexy voice and an even sexier smirk.
"Yah...S.co-...S.coupstas tu, wh...what is this? Get off me." You said as you looked away and tried to push him away.
"Y/N, you really make me a very bad man, a pervert to be exact." He whispered into your ear before his lips travelled above your neck, his breath against your skin.
"S.coupstas tu, why are you doing this?" You said as you closed your eyes tightly.

"Hyung, I think I left my guita-" Joshua suddenly burst into room.

Ofcourse he saw S.coups above you with his lips just above your collarbones. He immediately covered his mouth to suppress his gasp. All of you are shocked. It was very awkward. S.coups got off you and stood up scratching the back of his head.

"Uhhh...I...your guitar is in the recording room." He told Jisoo.
"Oh! Y/N-ah, let me help you." Jisoo rushed to you and helped you stand up.
"Thank you, oppa." You told Jisoo smiling awkwardly.
"Uhhh...I'll go now. Take care, Y/N-ah. Bye, hyung. Sorry for disturbing you two."

Jisoo awkwardly went out and closed the door behind him. You're left with S.coups again. You don't know how you'll talk to him after what happened and all.

•○Question and Answer~○•

I would like to apologize for my poor writing skills and the stupidity of this chapter. I really have no idea why I wrote this. Please forgive.

I put Seungcheol's innocent pic as an apology gift. Really. Please forgive me. And Jisoo. And his guitar.

The photo isn't mine. Thanks to whoever owns it.