3.4.2: Too Meanie

"Here's your porridge, Y/N-ah!" Jun said as he went out of the kitchen with a bowl of porridge.

You immediately got back to reality and realized that Jisoo didn't really kiss you. He's just staring at you, his hand not on your nape.

"And I made the best peppermint tea for you!" Mingyu told you as he went out of the kitchen followed by Wonwoo.
"Eat this too. It'll help." Wonwoo put an orange on your hand.
"Ok. Thanks. Well...you all know you don't have to do this, right?" You asked them as you started to eat.
"We don't have to but we want to." Jun told you as he sat beside you.

The three boys watched you eat and ensured you ate it all. You didn't realize Jisoo had left until he came out of the washroom again.

"Guys, I need to go. Jeonghannie hyung is looking for me." He told the boys before looking at you. "And, Y/N-ah, get well as soon as possible. I don't look the idea of you being sick." He told you before leaving.

You tried to sleep after eating while the boys watched a movie. You can't sleep though. You feel a little better but you still want to hear Seungcheol's voice. You don't know if you should call him or not. You don't want to disturb him and to make him worried if ever he notices you're sick. You almost jumped off the couch when your phone vibrated. Someone texted you. It has to be him!

"I'm sorry I had to leave, Y/N-ah. Please be safe. I hope you're fine without me. I told the guys what to do so just trust them, ok? Eat whatever they serve you. And always drink water. You might get dehydrated." It's Jisoo.

You just remembered what happened earlier. You don't know what you were thinking! Were you imagining him kissing you? Why would you? Yes, we know he's lovable and all but you're Seungcheol's! You feel guilty for being so unloyal although you just imagined it and didn't really do anything.

"Don't call me that again in front of others. They're suspecting already." You heard Wonwoo whisper to Mingyu. You looked at Jun and he's already sleeping.
"Sorry. I always forget about other people when I'm with you." Mingyu whispered.
"Yeah. You sure do. Except around Y/N."
"You know how I feel about her. Hey, are you jealous? She's S.coups hyung's girlfriend! You know that!" They continued whispering to each other not knowing you can hear them clearly.
"I just want to make things clear. You're very forgetful. You forget a lot of things. Sometimes I fear you forget about this." You saw Wonwoo hold Mingyu's hand tightly  and put it on his chest near his heart.
"I might forget my name but not that, garden fairy."

You closed your eyes to see if you'll be able to sleep now but kept remembering a lot of things. The day you met Jisoo is the same day you met Seungcheol. You remember how Seungcheol treated you before. He never treated just as Seungmin's babysitter. He has always treated you as someone special but you don't know why, why things still bother you and make you worry. Maybe it's just your fever.

•●Wtf did I just write?!●•

Ok. So...I am so...I don't know what word can describe how I felt about writing that Meanie moment. I...died writing that. I don't know. Idk if you ship them or what. Idk if I ship them or what. All I know is that they're sweet and a little touchy with each other (in my opinion). So forgive me! Again, I'm sorry.