0.9: Kiss Already!

Seunghee didn't wake up until you reached the beach. You actually fell asleep for a while too.

"Eomma! Eomma! We're here! Gaja! Gaja!" Seunghee started pulled your arms to wake you up. Your head ached when you woke up so you touched your head as you got off the car.
"Ok. Ok. You should go ahead. I'll follow."
"YEHEY! BEACH! BEACH! BEACH!!!" Seunghee ran away to play with the sand.

S.coups stayed beside you and noticed you were grabbing onto the car door too much.

"Y/N-ah, are you okay?" He immediately held your elbows to support you.
"Yeah. I'm fine. I'm fine. Let's go follow Seunghee."
"Are you sure? We can go back right now if you want. I'll bring you to the hospital!" He offered too being a little too worried.
"Aish, jinjja? There's no need. I said I'm fine."
"Prove it then." You got shocked at his reply.

You stared at him thinking of what he want as a proof. He's standing just behind you while supporting you with your faces just a few inches apart.

Your eyes wandered his face. You have always admired his handsome features but you never thought you'd be able to see them this close. His lips finally caught your sight. No words can explain how much you want those lips on yours.

"I'm better when I'm with you, S.coupstas tu." You immediately ran to Seunghee after saying whatever came out of your mouth.

You had to bring yourself away from him to avoid conflict. Yes, you like (or might as well love) him but who knows if he feels the same way to you. And honestly, you're just not so ready to take the risk.

On the other hand, S.coups froze after hearing you. He was just about to kiss you when you spoke. He doesn't even know why he wanted to kiss you but he felt it. It was like when he started to love singing. He didn't know why but he felt it and loved the feeling.