2.3: First Breakfast as Lovebirds

Seunghee no longer lives with you so you don't have to wake up early. Despite that, you decided to wake up early. You're planning to make your first breakfast as a couple a perfect one. Your plans immediately got ruined when you reached the kitchen. There's already food on the kitchen counter but there's no S.coups. You noticed a note beside the plate.

"Yeobo, sorry I can't stay for breakfast. We're busy for our comeback. I cooked some food for you. Eat it. I'll see you later. Love you." You emotionlessly read the note.

You disappointedly dropped the note on the countertop. You just stared at the food he cooked for you. You appreciate that he cooked something for you but you just really want to eat with him. You don't even have to eat. Just being with him is fine but you don't want to be so selfish. He has many fans waiting for their comeback and it is his job.

Someone suddenly slipped his arms around your waist. It startled you. You immediately look at the person who's hugging you from behind. You saw a smiling S.coups enjoying your warmth.

"Yah! Why are you here? I thought you left for work."
"Work can wait. I want to spend some time with my baby." He said as he smelled your hair again. I smiled when he called you baby.
"No way. You should be at work now. The boys will be waiting. And I'm not your baby." You said as you reached out behind you to ruffle his hair.
"They have no choice but to wait. And you're my baby. I don't accept objections." He tightened his hug and kissed your cheek.
"Fine. Fine. But you'll go to work after we eat."

He cutely nodded. The two of you started eating breakfast. He told you about their preparations while you eat. You didn't realize what time it is until Jihoon called S.coups and told him they need to start the practice. You walked with him to the front door after finishing eating.

"Take care while I'm away. I'll come back as soon as possible. I'll call you during breaks. Call me if you need or want anything." He told you before walking to the company car parked outside your house.
"Ok. Good luck. Bye." You said as you waved at him.

He was about to get onto his seat when he stopped and looked at you. He ran back to you and held your hands.

"I forgot something." He told you.
"What?"

He pulled you closer and kissed your forehead, your nose and lastly your lips. He stared at your eyes while smiling. Your cheeks are so red! He's holding his whole world right now and he doesn't want to let go even for a few hours but he has to.

"I love you, Y/N-ah..." He hugged you and whispered into your ear.
"You're being repetitive, S.coupstas tu."
"That's because the fact that I love you doesn't change. I'm going now. Wait for me."
"I'll be waiting. Go now. The boys will be so mad if you stay here longer!" You said pushing him away even though you want him to stay.

He rode the car and went to the company building. You stood there smiling like crazy thinking how lucky you are. You rushed back into the house and screamed happily to let out the happiness and feels.