2.5: A Package

"Yeobo, how are you? I miss you so much!"

Seunghee is still in your house with her parents. You're all playing with her when S.coups called you.

"I'm fine, S.coupstas tu. I miss you too. How's the preparations? Seungmin oppa is here with your niece and sister-in-law." You told him. Everyone around you laughed when you called him S.coupstas tu.
"I know. They called me before going there."

You glanced at Minhee and she grinned indicating that they did call him. You shook you head slightly feeling a little betrayed yet happy about it.

"Why didn't you tell me? I should have prepared something for them."
"Because I don't want my baby to get tired. I told them to eat first before going anyway." You looked at Minhee again and she giggled.
"Aish. Jinjja. Why tell them to eat first before going here? I can cook without getting tired!" You heard S.coups laughing.
"I insist, yeobo."

"Eomma, I want to talk to appa too!" Seunghee pulled your shirt a little to get your attention.
"Oh. Ok. Here you go." You gave her your phone.

Minhee asked you why you call S.coups S.coupstas tu. You told her the whole story including Seungcheol's confession but excluding the embarassing parts. Seungmin also listened to you and laughed at his brother's shyness.

You felt comfortable talking to them as time went by. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. You knew it isn't S.coups but who could it be?

"Oh. Excuse me. I'll just check who it is." You told the couple before heading to the front door.

When you opened the door, you saw nothing but a small box on the doorsteps. You looked around to see who left it but you saw noone. You brought the box inside. Minhee asked you what it is and you told her the truth. YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

You opened it in front of her. The box contains only a note and something that looks like an ID card. You asked Minhee to read it since you haven't learned Korean even though you've been living in Korea for months now.

"It's a backstage pass for a debut showcase. This is the  logo of Pledis. I didn't know there will be a new group. And, the note says 'To my beautiful noona'. That's it." She said as she handed you the card and pointed at the logo.

You do know there will be a new group. And you know one of its members. And you're pretty sure it's from him.