2.7: No to Fights. Yes to Cuddles

S.coups is still trying to calm himself down a little more. You don't know what to say. This is the first you've seen him like this. He looks so frustrated. The veins in his hands look like they would pop out any moment now.

"You didn't tell me meeting a friend involves kissing him too." He finally spoke up.
"I didn't think he would do that. I didn't even know about his feelings for me. I thought...I thought he doesn't feel anything like that. I'm sorry."
He took your hand and looked straight into your eyes. "Don't be. I should have known. Loving you isn't so hard you know. And Max...I always hear him talk about you with his group. Maybe it's my fault. I'm sorry."
"S.coupstas tu, you're being ridiculous! It's my fault, ok?"
"You know what? It's actually his fault. Not ours. Just stay away from him from now on. And forget that kiss. I am the only one allowed to kiss you." He finally smiled and kissed your hand.

You were expecting him to be mad at you and all but he stayed calm. He doesn't want to waste his time arguing with you. He wants to spend his time with you by just loving each other.

"I love you, Y/N-ah." He leaned closer to kiss you.
"I love you more, S.coupstas tu." You kissed him back.
"I love you most, yeobo." He kissed you again.
"Really? Well then, I love you more than how much you love me." You said as you pinched his cheeks.
"You don't want to lose, huh? My love for you is twice more than your love for me!" He said as he cuddled you.
"I love you thrice more than that. Now you lose, 17's father."
"Ugh! That's sad. But I didn't lose. I win because you love me, 17's mother." He twirled strands of your hair around his fingers while you both lie down on the couch.
"I'm fine with being a mother to 12 hyper-active boys."
"Really? How about being a real mother to 4 kids?" He asked you.

You immediately sat up. You remembered what he said before. He wants to have 3 boys and a girl as his youngest child. You started thinking how you would endure the pain of pregnancy four times.

"Do you still want to have 4 kids? You should know giving birth is very painful! Do you want me to die?" You asked him jokingly.
He laughed at you and pulled you so you'd lie down beside him again. "Ofcourse not. I was just kidding. I would be happy with just you and me but it's better if we have kids. I don't care how many and what their genders are."
"That's good. Be contented."
"Wanna make them now?"

Your eyes widened. It suddenly felt hot around here. You started fanning yourself. He looked at you waiting for your next movement. On the other hand, you avoided his eyes feeling nervous. You absolutely have no idea what to do. You know the "them" means the "kids".