1.2: Perverted thoughts

It was like your usual day with Seunghee. You play around with her, watch cartoons with her and every thing else with her. It was normal except for one thing. Seungcheol stayed. He didn't leave for work.

"S.coupstas tu!"  You called out his name from Seunghee's room.
"Hmmm?" He immediately went to the room.
"Don't you have work? You skipped work yesterday."
"I'm an idol, Y/N. And, I'm the leader of Seventeen. I can tell them to just go here. And by that, I did tell them to come here today." He sat beside you and played with Seunghee too.
"Ok."

He looked at you again with this look you can't explain. You started staring at each other. Even Seunghee started looking at you one after another.

"What?" You finally asked breaking the silence.
"When I say they're coming over, that means you need to change clothes." He said making you look at your attire. You're wearing a tank top and a pair of shorts. And, you don't really get his point.
"Why? I always wear like this at home. Why do I have to change?"
"Because they are boys."

That made you laugh. Even Seunghee smiled even though she can't understand what Seungcheol's trying to say too.

"So? You're a boy too. Did you forget that after being buried under sand, S.coupstas tu?" You said before laughing again.
"Y/N, I can tell myself not to think anything uhh...perverted? I can tell them that too but I'm sure they won't listen."

You got shocked with his words. You're not that sexy! You never thought you are capable of making him think that way. He awkwardly smiled.

"So...please change clothes."
"Ok?" You looked at Seunghee and you just hope she doesn't understand what's happening. "Look after Seunghee while I change."
"Got it." He replied as you went to your room.

You're still thinking about what S.coups said while you change. He can't be serious about it! You're just...a potato! You're not even a bit of Seolhyun but somehow the awkwardness got replaced with self-confidence. If he likes your body, maybe you should learn to like it yourself.