4.0.1: Beside him

You walked to his room as quietly as possible. He left the door open a little. You peeked at his room. He's sitting on his bed, his hands on his face. He's topless. You see it through the moonlight shining at him through a window. You smiled thinking how lucky you are to see him like this. He immediately looked at you when you entered the room.

"Yeobo," He looks shocked. "Why are you here?" He asked you

You just stared at him. He got confused and approached you.

"Why, yeobo? Are you okay?" He asked you.
You smiled at him. "Yes. Can I sleep here tonight?" You asked him trying to blink away your tears.
"What? Yes. Ofcourse! But why? Is there something wrong?" He asked you as he pulled you to his bed. You both sat on it.
"Nothing. I just want to wake up with you beside me."

He blushed and smiled. He's so happy to hear those words from you especially after his meeting with Pledis management. He nodded and kissed your forehand.

"I want that too. You can sleep here from now on if you want. Or I can sleep in your room." He offered. You replied with a smile and a nod. "I bet you're sleepy. Let's sleep now."

You both lay on his bed facing each other. He stared at you smiling which breaks your heart. If he chose you, he needs to leave Seventeen. If he chose Seventeen, he needs to let you go. You're not just his girlfriend. You're also their fan. And right now, you're not sure if you're selfish enough to hope for him to choose you. You closed your eyes and pretended to be sleeping because just thinking about it hurts.

He hugged you burying your face into his bare chest. He smells the same as the first time he hugged you when he thanked you. It's the same scent that lingers in this house and in his apartment. And you know you're gonna miss this scent.

"Only you can make my life this great, Y/N." He whispered.