3.0: Facing Reality

Seventeen is very busy promoting their new album. S.coups rarely comes home so you just visit him sometimes in the company building. You spend your time alone watching their performances and other videos. You visit sites related to them. They gained more fans because of this comeback and the fandom is getting bigger. You don't have much to do especially because S.coups hired a housekeeper who cleans the house every other day.

On some days, you get too bored and you go around the city. And today is one of those days. You walk slowly down the streets of Seocho taking in the beauty of Seoul.

"Y/N?" Someone suddenly tapped your shoulder from behind. You turned around and saw Jenny, the girl who helped you find your first job here in Korea.
"Jenny unnie!" She hugged you tightly.
"Y/N-ah, I missed you so much. I went to the address you told me earlier today but you're not there. My phone was stolen so I couldn't call you. How are you? I'm really sorry for leaving you alone here. You know that the other branches really needed me."
"I know. I understand. Don't worry. I managed to get a job and I lived with my boss." You bit your lip trying to suppress your smile because you remember how that boss became your boyfriend.
"Oh. I see. But, why are you not working now? Where do you work?" She asked you.
"Well," You were about to tell her everything when she stopped you.
"Wait. Wait. Let's go to my coffeeshop first. We can catch up with each other while drinking ice-cold coffee." She led you down the streets.
"You have a branch here too?" You asked her.
"Yeah. It's my latest one. You should come over often."

She led you to her coffeeshop. There, you told her everything that happened to you, how you met Max, met S.coups and became his girlfriend soon after. You're very excited and happy telling her your lovestory but you don't know why she doesn't look so happy about it.

"And the fans don't know S.coups is dating someone, you specifically?" She asked you at the end of your story. Her question struck you.
"...no."
"Y/N, you should remember that S.coups isn't just an ordinary man who roams around the streets. He's an idol who has many fans. We don't know how they would react to this. Are you sure about this?" You looked down thinking. You are sure you love him but you haven't thought about his other fans.
"I love him, unnie."
"I know. But, you should know that you can't keep this as a secret forever. And, the fans will know about you soon. Are you ready for their reactions?"
"Ofcourse I am." You looked at her again.
"Is he? If he would have to, is he willing to take everything that might happen?"

You stared at your coffee thinking of what he really feels. You know he loves you but...is his love enough?