1.7: Back for the Fragrant Hair

Two weeks already passed since that night but you still can't get over it, especially because S.coups kept doing more sweet things for you. He started going to work again. Though he's busy again, he still makes sure he has time to wake you up when he's done cooking breakfast, grab something for you when he's going home and play with Seunghee before bedtime.

He said once that they're preparing for a comeback. During their breaks, he always calls you and asks if you've eaten or just about small things. You started assuming he just really wants to hear your voice.

This morning he woke you up again but earlier. He's already dressed for work and Seunghee is on his back.

"Y/N-ah, wake up." He whispered to your ear. You opened your eyes and saw them beside your bed.
"Mmm...are you taking Seunghee with you?" You asked him.
"Yes. And I'm taking you with me too so get up now. I'll introduce you to my members." He told you.

You looked at him in an are-you-serious way.

"Come on, eomma! I want to see them now!!!" Seunghee said.
"Alright. Alright. I'll just take a bath." You said getting up from bed.
S.coups suddenly grabbed your wrist. "You don't have to. The boys don't even have time to brush their teeth. Just wash your face." He said grinning.

You know the boys aren't that unhygienic. It's just that maybe S.coups is in a hurry so you nodded while laughing. You took a quick bath while they waited for you. The three of you went to the company building after. You were already in the elevator when you realized you forgot to brush your hair.

"Oh my God..." You whispered as you gasped while looking at your reflection on the elevator door.
"Why?" S.coups asked you.
"I forgot to brush my hair."
"Did you? It's not obvious. You look great. It's fine. Don't worry." He assured you but you still don't feel relaxed.
"But I'm going to meet Seventeen! And I look horrible!" You said as you finger-combed your hair.
"Aish...jinjja...come here." He held your shoulders and made you face him.

He started stroking your hair with his fingers. He tucked the hair slightly covering your face behind your ear and pulled you closer. He smelled you hair again and felt really satisfied.

"Your hair smells better than Jeonghan's." He told you as he moved away from you to have the same distance you have earlier.
"Liar." You told him as you crossed your arms.
He laughed at you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Yah! I'm not lying. I'm serious. I like it."

You looked at him smiling but he isn't looking at you. Look at you! You lucky Carat. You stared at his eyes and admired it until you reached the right floor. He then led you and Seunghee to their dance practice room. You saw ten heavenly angel in the room when you entered it.

"Woozi oppa!!!" Seunghee ran to Jihoon when she saw him.

Your jaw dropped and you froze on your place. You just can't believe what you're seeing right. Ten handsome men in front of you~ and another one beside you!

"Y/N-ah!!!" Someone tapped your shoulder from behind. You would have turned around to see who it is but there are ten gorgeous men in front of you! "Yah! Y/N-ah!!!" This time he stood right in front of you to catch your attention.
"Oh. Jisoo oppa!"
"I missed you! How is your work with S.coups hyung?" He grabbed your wrist and led you into the room.

All eyes are on you so you felt very uncomfortable. Jisoo offered you a seat beside a sleeping Wonwoo. Your eyes roamed the room until you realized that S.coups is already gone.

"Uhhh...it's fine. He's great."
"Shouldn't you be talking about Seunghee instead of S.coups hyung?" He asked you while looking at Seunghee.

You looked at him stunned. He's right. You care about Seunghee but recently, you always think about Seungcheol so much. Your job is to take care of Seunghee not fall in love with her uncle.

Jisoo looked back at you when he sensed your stare. He chuckled at you. His laugh is really heavenly. It's like heaven on earth!

"Yah! Why are you laughing?!" You punched his arm softly.
"You like him, don't you?"

You look around the room just to find almost all their eyes on you waiting for your answer. You wonder if they can understand anything about your conversation with Jisoo. You looked at him again and he's smiling at you.

"No. Not at all. He's just my boss." You lied.
"Oh. Is that so? That's unfortunate. I think he likes you." He told you.
"Yeah." Wonwoo suddenly spoke making you jump off the seat and scream a little. "He always talks about you and your fragrant hair. He likes you so much Jeonghan hyung gets jealous."