0.7: The cutest and the Prettiest

You usually wake up as early as 5:30 am because Seunghee wakes up around 6 so you panicked when you woke up at 7 the next morning. You rushed to her room and saw Seungcheol playing with her.

"Oh. Y/N, you're awake. I already cooked breakfast. Let's eat." S.coups said as he looked at you from head to toe. You're wearing a baggy shirt which reaching past your white shorts.
"Eomma! Eomma!" Seunghee ran to you and hugged you just like what she does every morning. You kneeled to hug her back.
"Ah. Seunghee is really cute." On your first day as her babysitter, you learned that Seunghee understands and speaks a little English so you sometimes talk in English.
"Ne! I'm cute and Y/N eomma is pretty! Right, appa?!" You got shocked at what she said until you realized she's talking to S.coups calling him appa.

By instinct, you looked at S.coups too waiting for his answer. He smiled and approached you two.

"Ofcourse. Seunghee is the cutest." He hugged the two of you before looking into your eyes. "And, Y/N-ah is the prettiest."

You felt blood rushing up to your cheeks. Fortunately, S.coups stood up and carried Seunghee.

"Gaja! Let's eat. I bet our cutest Seunghee is very hungry." He said as he went to the kitchen while tickling Seunghee.
"Ah! Ah! Appa! Hajima! Hajima! Appa!" Seunghee said in between her giggles.

You quickly ran to the bathroom to wash your blushing face. You know he just said that for Seunghee but your tummy is still filled with butterflies. HE JUST SAID YOU'RE THE PRETTIEST!

"Y/N, come here. Let's eat. We'll go to the beach after remember?" S.coups shouted from the kitchen.

You almost forgot about the beach. You were too filled with the fact that he said you're the prettiest. You went to join them in the kitchen after shaking the thought away.

After eating, S.coups asked you to pack some clothes for the trip. When you finished packing, S.coups is already in the car and Seunghee is sleeping in the backseat. You were about to sit in the backseat when S.coups stopped you.

"Yah! Sit here! The prettiest should sit beside the most handsome!"

Here he goes again~ You had to bite your lips to hide your smile. Unfortunately, you failed when he started staring at me when you sat beside him in front.

"What do you think of this car? I borrowed this from the company." He asked you.
"It's fine."
"Jinjja? Hmmm..." you looked away from him to hide your blush and nervousness. You don't know why you feel this way. Only Choi Seungcheol can make you feel this way. "Then, let's go. But before that, let me fasten your seat belt." He said as he reached for your seat belt and fixed it.
"Ah. Gomawo, S.coupstas tu."

You looked at him to see his reaction. You're still not used to calling him that but you try to. He pressed his lips together before laughing.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?!" You asked him as he laughed and laughed.
"Hahaha! I'm sorry...it's just that...I like it when you call me that."

He continued laughing after. After staring at him for a while, you got carried away and laughed with him. You started to feel more comfortable. He started telling you stories about his members while you told him about your past life as just their fan. You learned to believe that this is really happening. You're really having a good time with your bias.